WHO IN THE MEPD IS GOING TO CELEBRATION 4? NEED A LIST.

Ilovesand&dirt

I am trying to get an official gage of MEPD members who are going to Celebration IV. If you are mostly certain you are going please post. We are trying to get a group photo taken. MEPD members(or really close, cause you have a WHOLE year:lol:) only please. Also, could you put your first name(at least) and "TKID" on you post, if its not in your sig.

Attendies:

Guns TD 2581 +Mrs Guns

Rob TD 7406 Not any more :n:

Kirby TD 1149

Bill TD 4242

Chris TD 963

Joe TD 1244

Paul TD 8020 + wife

Paul TD 3386

HHuggins

Kirby TD 1149

Mike TK 4510

Luke TD-1009

Chuck TD-1196

Ryan TD-1687

Joe TD-1244

Kurt TD-2391

Scott TD-8759

James TD-8733

Kirby TD-1149

Joe TD-6117

Jose TD-2409

Don TD-3129

Mark TD-751

Tom TD-1366

Simon TD-4935

Phil TD-8416

Paul TD-0600

Vadersblade TD-8310

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yes I will be there. What suit I will bring I have no idea.

Joe, TD-1244

Huh??? Let's see, a TD on sandtrooper.net going to CIV? Uh, hello!!! Sounds like I'll have to conduct a "backpack" inspection while I'm there!

I'm planing on definatly bringing my ARC trooper as they are primarily a Comic character. If I have it done I'll also bring my Fett. If room I'll bring Sandy as well so we can do a MEPD picture. Sucks that Sandy is an after thought but it has made many many conventions and the other two haven't got the new armor smell worn of yet.

• 1 month later...

Ill dont have a back pack yet, so iam not a mepd member yet, but real soon i hope.

Ill dont know yet if i gonna do the parade in L.A (around happy new year) for george lucas yet neither, but i hope to.

But if i dont come to the L.A/parade i will try to come and join ce4 (or maby both, if i got the cash and holly days for it), whit ya brothers.

It will be so nice to troope whit ya.

I will try to work somthing out, even thow iam danish (and live in Denmark). So i live a lloooonnnggg away from cali. Peace out.

Ill dont have a back pack yet, so iam not a mepd member yet, but real soon.

Ill dont know yet if i gonna do the parade in L.A (around happy new year) for george lucas yet neither, but i hope to.

But if i dont come to the L.A/parade i will try to come and join ce4 (or maby both, if i got the cash and holly days for it), whit ya brothers.

It will be so nice to troope whit ya.

I will try to work somthing out, even thow iam danish (and live in Denmark). So i live a lloooonnnggg away from cali. Peace out.

It is a way aways and it would be great to have you there, trooper.

Thanks my friend. Asap ill get my hands in Seth and Mike´s back pack parts ill join MEPD, or maby sooner. Ill got AP armor, dimond knee, mg 34 sci-fire, stolla wien pounch and mp 40´s, paulderon all weatering done ex. Can wait to clouse up and join in. And hopefully ill troope whit the gang some day, not to far from here.

Best regards from here to the brotherhood of sand.