*ACTIVATED*TD-21112 / VF2112 / SWAT OFFICER # 030

Vf2112

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, you look great to me. i searched for my post with approval but I've been having problems with my phone so it may not have shown up. i remember when i posted mine it took like a month before i got final approval lol

All is well.

That's all I was waiting for, my Brothers! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Rick!

I'm going by updated posts on this thread. I can't act unless I see the updates on this thread or I'm contacted directly.

I give first approval, then Juan and Rick has the final word. In that order.

But yeah, sometimes some of our posts don't show up for some reason. So I feel you on that one, Boss!

Final comments will be posted shortly. :td:
:yes:

Very nice work, Vince! At ease, Troop!

Stand by...

*** For the record, I'm on here more than you guys think. I pop on every day and check all the topics, comment, browse then I log off. Everything from granting access to new members, adding zeros to the No Admin Game, or chatting with members who feel more comfortable contacting me by PM,

I will usually announce if I will be gone for a while. I'm always checking in with Rick by text and Juan by FB.

Rest easy, Troops. I'm always in the loop. :td::thumbsup:

MEPD SWAT OFFICER APPLICATION : ** APPROVED: 8/18/2014 **

Vince, on behalf of the MEPD Commanding Officer and Executive Officer, It is my honor to officially activate you as the third SWAT Officer of 2014! :thumbsup:

Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's FInest.

Thank you again for your patience throughout this process, Trooper!

Please submit a pic that you would like to use for your SWAT Profile to Luis (TD-5044 / "SANDMAN TIGUI") or Ruggero (TD-66369 / "P3laton3") to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS and TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE.

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders.

Welcome aboard, SWAT OFFICER # 030... :td: :salute:

** Thanks again for showing extreme patience and for your commitment and cooperation through this entire process! **

~SCRIBBLER / TD-6985 / MEPD DEPLOYMENT OFFICER

Name: Vince McGann
Legion ID #: TD-21112
Forum Name: VF2112
Garrison: Southern Cross

** ANH SANDTROOPER SELECTED **: CANTINA CAPTAIN

I.) HELMET:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

III.) BACKPACK: VERSION # 3

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

IV.) WEAPON: E-11

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

Hehehehemwuhahahaha haa!!!

Awesome!!!!!!

Wow well....

Big thanks to all those like James, jay, mike, Juan, rick and all you other brothers who helped me make my armour the best it could be words fail me

It's an absolute honor to join the ranks of SWAT and now smally,s signature "your either SWAT or your not" won't drive me insane with jealousy any more haha

Again a big thanks to those I may have forgot to mention and every time someone picked something to fix was a step closer to having the only thing better than a TD costume-...a SWAT grade TD costume

Thankyou all Thankyou Thankyou :D

Thankyou jay you rock ;)

Gordon :) lol yes! Haha

Beren yeah baby I like it dirty thirty :)

And prepared shall do brother only 4 more sleeps haha

Thankyou all my friends

Love the MEPD :)

Vince,

Congratulations on becoming Australia's first SWAT officer. I built mine with SWAT as the main goal. I have had all my equipment & weathering done for the Cantina Sargent, so hopefully I will be following you into the Cantina soon. Again Congratulations on a job well done.

Andrew.