TE forming update....

trooperexpert

Well, sad news to all... The molds and forming WONT work in Hawaii due to barametric pressure and also humidity. It is a sad thing, but we decided to destroy the molds and just let the suits die altogether.

I do apologize for getting peoples hopes up and all.. Please forgive us. We feel bad but hey, when it wont work, what is one to do?

GOTCHA!

The forming is going awesome! Could no resist that one. We will have some pics soon, and the new former is learning quickly and accurately how to do this task. You will all be in good hands!

Let the rock and tomato throwing begin!

Matt

You almost had me. But since I have a friend who constantly tries to "pull a fast one" on me and our other friends, we've developed a sixth sense about these things. Well....actually he still gets me sometimes and my one hopelessly gullible friend. But my sixth sense kicked in this time! lol

Jeebus almost gave me a heart attack. Thoughts of selling my home and child to help come up with incentive to not break the molds flashed through my mind!

The *best* news is that you're having such a great time you're in a good enough mood to joke around. Matt having fun? Priceless!

It is with a very, very heavy heart that I announce that TE, trooperexpert, has left the building.

The torch was officially passed on 03.16.06 at 1916 hours local.

I ask everyone and anyone associated with TE in a way, shape or form to please be considerate of his feelings and please refrain from contacting him with armor requests. Friends, HE'S NO LONGER IN THE BUSINESS.

I will be posting information concerning any matters involving the molds and the future of TE armor - I promise that OUR troopers will hear it first. Please be patient. You are welcome to PM with your questions if the need arises. Thanks gang!

Aloha & God bless.