*done* 2886 Requesting deployment *done*

Hey guys, I just received word that I got my TD approval this morning! Still need to get my profile pic updated, but my TD designation is here on the 501st website.

http://www.501stlegion.org/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=11300

That being said, here’s my application for MEPD Deployed status!

I know there may be a question about the pouches (number and placement, and not having a shoulder pouch). My intention was to replicate the “Stop that Ship!” trooper, and he doesn’t have a shoulder pouch.

I started a query thread about that a while back,

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6543

but I think GreatScot / Zac stated that “I think that if you were to submit a good looking TD without a shoulder pouch, it's up to my discretion”, so I leave the approval up to you guys. I have a Spanish pouch on order, which would make 3 pouches (I could move the triple mag pouch to the shoulder and re-take the pictures).

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Name: Terry Chui

501st TD number: TD-2886

MEPD forum Name: Pandatrooper

Garrison: Outer Rim Squad / Badlands Garrison

Armor: ATA TD version (sniper knee plate, no ab button plate, 3 vertical ab buttons, no armor shoulder straps)

Inner shoulder straps: white elastic

Helmet lens: green welders visor

Helmet details: hand painted

Mic tips: “Keith” Hovi mic tips

Neckseal: custom sewn

Belt: custom sewn

MP40 pouches: Modified with screen accurate flaps and snaps

Boots: TK boots

Undersuit: Under Armor

Pauldron: custom sewn

Backpack: custom frame, Crashmann seed trays and small parts, Radio Shack tool box, Gordonator cistern, customized radio faceplate w/ Crashmann knobs, Tupperware radar dish

T-21 Blaster: scratch built. Includes ribbing for barrel, 2 replica WWII Enfield slings, custom sight cover at base of ribbing

Weathering: Liquitex / Golden acrylics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW!!

Thats an amazing TD you've got there!

Congrats Terry!

I don't see why you shouldn't be deployed even without that Shoulder pouch... I mean, you represent TD in all its glory!!

Great Job Bro...

Of course, Zac has the final word on this!

Saludos!

Looking super cool Terry, hot hot hot... ;)

Super nice pictures, and all the sandy gear works top nice together.

A+ from here bro ;)

I remember you have post you was not so tall.

But on these pics you look pretty tall, whit a lot of space between the legs and shins for nice trooper moving :)

I don't see why you shouldn't be deployed even without that Shoulder pouch...

CRL doesn't state they HAVE to be on the shoulder, only OR, and has he has them on opposite hips per the CRL he is good to go I would guess...

Awesome job there Terry!!!!

Thanks guys! Glad everyone likes it so far! :) It’s been really fun to work on. Still a few small details I want to fix, but it’s 98% there.

Rolf: I’m 5 foot 8” tall, maybe still a hair short for a Stormtrooper. :) I think trimming the right areas (shorten the torso slightly by cutting the cod and removing an inch, trimming the thigh tops, etc.) really improves the look and it fits me better!

Paul, you can have a close inspection at ECCC! :)

SWEET setup Terry! Really amazing job, but of course it would be. We all know you've got mad skills bro.

I love the way the thigh armor meets the butt/cod. Seamless with only minor gap. You really nailed it with all the attention to detail.

That pack is looking a bit to clean though so go outside and rub it on the ground a bit! LOL

Congrats from here Terry!

really great job Terry. you have truly captured the essence of the sandtrooper in your build. we are honored to have you within our ranks....again....great job bro

That is a huge compliment, Rick! I feel very welcome here.

Thanks everyone for the positive support! :) I hope to represent MEPD well!

Thanks guys! Glad everyone likes it so far! :) It’s been really fun to work on. Still a few small details I want to fix, but it’s 98% there.

Rolf: I’m 5 foot 8” tall, maybe still a hair short for a Stormtrooper. :) I think trimming the right areas (shorten the torso slightly by cutting the cod and removing an inch, trimming the thigh tops, etc.) really improves the look and it fits me better!

Paul, you can have a close inspection at ECCC! :)

Fits you like a glove bro.

And you have a good slim movie accurate build, so the parts fit you nice as well,so you might look even taller too ;)

Awesome job Terry!!!

I've been traveling all weekend (still am actually) so I'm behind on the MEPD stuff... but what a pleasure to login and see this!! :duim:

Can't wait to get you deployed brother! :salute: