The Suffering is Over

VPier

Hello Troopers, I'm please to announce what you've obviously already know....

WE'RE BACK!!!

After a couple of days of pain and suffering, I've got the forum back up and running again.

I'll be coordinating with Noel to get the forum up to date to the latest version and making sure cogs of the Empire keep on turning.

We now return you to our previously scheduled programming..........[shhh click][/size]

Thank the maker! LOL!

i have noticed a glitch, that perhaps your already working on,....my posts are disappearing! i posted apic of my finished pack in the fieldpack section last night and this morning when i went to see if i got any replies, it was gone!...i reposted it..hopefully it will stay! lol

Also out icons and avatars arnt showing,but you probably already know that :P

Thanks for all your hard work Nol and V'pier!

I'm currently getting all the other "settings" back to normal as well. So profile pictures, icons, such and so on and so forth should reappear soon. B)

Glad we're back up and running. I was concerned for a few days there that something interesting might happen and no-one would be able to post about it!

I was going to change my avatar and signature to all Star Trek themes and say that

the system was going hey wire but that would have been childish.

Posted Image

Wait why is my Spock picture upside down?

Ahhh the system is going hey wire!!

THANK YOU GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone who lives in Oz PM me so I can PayPal you so you can go buy this man a beer for me!!! :D

I could do that for you Nol...but i probably wont see Greg until SupaNova next year,,,and there could be the slimest of chances I will have drank myself to oblivion 15minutes after i get your money B)

the MEPD logo is missing from the Firefox tab though.

Posted Image

Is this fixed now?

I could do that for you Nol...but i probably wont see Greg until SupaNova next year,,,and there could be the slimest of chances I will have drank myself to oblivion 15minutes after i get your money B)

No worries man... he said he doesn't like the taste of beer anyway. ;)

Not yet bro!

;)

saludos

You guys may need to clear your cache and reload the pages to get the correct icon... not sure. But that icon you're seeing is no where on the server. (that I can find) :)