*DONE* TD-6647 Requesting Deployment

Toddo

Todd Maxfield-Matsumoto

TD-6647

Toddo

Garrison Titan

I recently acquired this armor from Quebectrooper who did a really nice job already, and I have been working on it. I've adjusted it to fit me better and dirtied it up further. I have overhauled the field pack including an entirely new radio, re-gluing of everything else, and an updated slate blue paint job complete with weathering.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Helmet:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

T-21

Quebectrooper already had a nice BFG in progress here. I've performed some further mods on it including zip-ties on the ribbing a la Pandatrooper, a new paint job, and weathering. In addition to that, a couple of days after receiving this beauty, my 4 year old son broke the trigger off. I had to perform surgery, but it now makes cool blaster sounds again the way it was originally intended to.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Toddo

Hey lookin pretty good. I do have a question. Are those canvas shoulder straps, or elastic? And am I seeing that correctly, they are on the outside?

To be more accurate, if elastic, wrap them in canvas. Then if not underneath, just move your snaps or Velcro there. It will help with the look, and wear better too.

Hey, just a trick to hide snaps. Put the snap in a small scrap piece of plastic, then glue the piece underneath. This will hide the snap, and have no holes.

Now, holes you may already have.. Use acetone and plastic shavings/ make a paste, and fill. Smooth and weather.

Your on the way, see you on the force soon enough.

Hey Todd...

That is a great looking TD!

You are almost there bro.

There is one thing you do need to change: the shoulder straps.

They do need to go on the inside and very important, you need to hide those snaps.

White elastic is fine, actually, that is what was used on ANH, so, no worries there unless you rather have canvas that is accepted too.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Saludos.

Juan

Agree, mini scout rocks ! I have a TK for my son when he's a little bigger but I'm worried he might find it a little too restrictive so a mini scout would be awesome !

Ahem, anyway, back to the thread... Great job on armour. Like that backpack !

Juan,

Ok, I previously had canvas on one shoulder strap done and elastic on the other with the snaps on the outside. I have since replaced the elastic with canvas and moved the snaps to the underside of the armor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the feedback.

Toddo

I am impressed and inspired. I am sure your real close. I like your weathering and application of dust and sand. I always think that with care and remembering that less can be more, then it looks realistic and accurate. :) Very nice.

Those straps are a great addition to your build!

And now your TD looks awesome and ready for deployment!

So... Congratulations Todd, you are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

This is your link.

Pls send me and / or Bluey the picture you want for your profile.

Welcome!

Saludos

PS. I really like the pack! Not very often you see one of that kind!