camel pack

I do not have a pack as of yet, but I imagine you could rig it inside the top seed tray & snake the tube under your pauldron.

Rather a decent idea with some of the troops I've been on. A couple years ago we did an event on a blazing hot summer day and I know I went through about 8 bottles of Gatorade.

i did a prototype on it.....i cut a 1.5" by 6" hole in the top inside part of the seed tray....it allowed me to put an unfilled pak in the tray....then once in i filled the bladder with water....ran the tube through a smaller hole on the bottom of the cut seed tray and up under the backplate of the armor. obviously you will need a wrangler to help you out with this. it worked perfectly but havent trooped with it yet. urine assembly is next for me....lol

i ask a serious question an this is what i get!! :woot: haha

i was thinking on the same lines rick,but use zip ties to open an close trays to put the bladder in an then a small hole in the top for the pipe that could run under my pauldron an up the back of my neck :thumbsup:

i ask a serious question an this is what i get!! :woot: haha

i was thinking on the same lines rick,but use zip ties to open an close trays to put the bladder in an then a small hole in the top for the pipe that could run under my pauldron an up the back of my neck :thumbsup:

that could work as well :)

:thumbsup::woot: Thats funny right there!!!! Just add gatorade powder back to the mix, and recycle!!!! I suppose you would have to add a chiller to the mix. You wouldnt want warm water.. :teehee::nuke::whistling:

I wouldn't recommend Gatorade in the Camelpack.. I wear protective suits for my work and used Gatorade in a Camelpak once for a longer operation we had to perform. Even added ice. But after several hours (read that as 5 straight hrs), it was just syrupy and warm.. Really gross..

Just saying.