BUCKET OFF

Posted Image

MISC 1

Posted Image

MISC 2

Posted Image

MISC 3

Posted Image

WOOOAAHHH!!! I dont have my Pauldrons as a registered trademark, but this is NOT a trooper1 Pauldron. Just want to clarify that. Many things make it not one of mine. Mostly the lack of leather for the neck, wrong color orange, shape, and so on.

Just wanted to get that corrected.

Nice build Mike. You shouldn't have any problem getting cleared as far as I can see. Have you got something stuffed in behind the mesh on your Hovi-Mics? Maybe try and lose that to make it more realistic.

Nick

WOOOAAHHH!!! I dont have my Pauldrons as a registered trademark, but this is NOT a trooper1 Pauldron. Just want to clarify that. Many things make it not one of mine. Mostly the lack of leather for the neck, wrong color orange, shape, and so on.

Just wanted to get that corrected.

I do apologize if my label was in error. I only intended to give credit to those who helped me complete my build. If you like, I will certainly remove your (or any) name that is not wanted in my submission. I thought I had got this from you, but if did not then for that I am also sorry for making that mistake. I have looked at so many items and details during this process that it is possible I could have gotten things crossed. I truly did just want to acknowledge those who were instrumental in getting me to this point.

There doesnt seem to be any curve on the knee battery pack. Why 3 rivets on the right side of the kidney plate? Shouldn't there be 2 male snaps on the butt plate connecting to one female on the cod?

I do apologize if my label was in error. I only intended to give credit to those who helped me complete my build. If you like, I will certainly remove your (or any) name that is not wanted in my submission. I thought I had got this from you, but if did not then for that I am also sorry for making that mistake. I have looked at so many items and details during this process that it is possible I could have gotten things crossed. I truly did just want to acknowledge those who were instrumental in getting me to this point.

Not a problem acknowledging the help, just labeling.

I dont want others getting confused, looking at something labeled a trooper1 Pauldron when it is not. :pirate: I hope you understand. It can be confusing.

Like owning a chevrolet, labeled a Ford. LOL

Or having FX armor, and labeling it TM. Just not Cool! :nuke:

I would gladly send you one, that is authentic, and then you can label it all you want. :thumbsup:

Not a problem acknowledging the help, just labeling.

I dont want others getting confused, looking at something labeled a trooper1 Pauldron when it is not. :pirate: I hope you understand. It can be confusing.

Like owning a chevrolet, labeled a Ford. LOL

Or having FX armor, and labeling it TM. Just not Cool! :nuke:

I would gladly send you one, that is authentic, and then you can label it all you want. :thumbsup:

I completely understand and agree. Especially when you offer them. I will remove the label and (hopefully after approval) I will order one of yours and swap it out. Thanks for understanding.

looking really good mike!

only things i can see is i think the small pouch on your shoulder could do with restiching further in,your hovis should be white inside and like what was said earlier,the 3 rivets on the right?

only small things though buddy,good luck :thumbsup:

looking good man!!! should be an easy pass for deployment :)

Thanks for your help in making it happen. Did my first troop last week and my second coming up this saturday. Looking forward to my first as an officer of the MEPD. Hope to see you at CVI. Your first one is also on me. BTW...any luck with another prod end? Just curious.

Thanks for your help in making it happen. Did my first troop last week and my second coming up this saturday. Looking forward to my first as an officer of the MEPD. Hope to see you at CVI. Your first one is also on me. BTW...any luck with another prod end? Just curious.

ill def hold you to that :).....no luck on a prod end

Hey, any new pics???? :whistling: :whistling: maybe with new Pauldron :whistling: :whistling: LOL

Maybe Juan is AWOL, the earthquake rattled his brain cells!!! LOL

No, he is a busy man!!! He will be here soon, have faith!!

Sorry for the delay bro.

This is becoming a little awkward for me... Job is insane, and has been for a few months. In my line of work we always work a lot and stay on the office late, but this is just nuts.

And back home is the same... Not complaining at all, just, well... hoping you will understand.

Anyway, here I am... and yes, your armor is looking very good!

There are a few minor tweaks you could do, but, I think that with time this detachment and its members are paying more attention to details and therefore rising the bar for deployment... that is why many times comments for Police Officer deployment can be crossing the line for SWAT.

Yes, there are a few things that you could do to improve your armor such as rivets and snaps... but that is not required for Police Officer Deployment. So you are safe. :)

Actually, more than safe, you are now officially deployed as a Mos Eisley Police Officer.

Congrats!!

This is your link.

Please, send me the picture you would like to have in your profile.

Welcome and join us in the Mos Eisley cantina for some Jawa Juice...

Saludos

Juan