*ACTIVATED* TD-5423 / DAVEMARS / SWAT OFFICER # 014

sir david

i would say the 3 buttons need to be approximately the size of a female popper head

Your home early bro!

Happy 3 weeks holiday! None for me :(

Yep that's what I used bro, better than me cutting wonky discs out lol

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rick was right bro!,but, i also saw your original pics earlier on facebook before i came on here the old stuff was ok for police officer deployment,but not for SWAT ! .....YOU WILL HAVE TO BE " UPPING THE GAME FOR ACCURACY" WITH THIS ARMOUR NOW BRO! :thumbsup:

Hey Dave this is looking great buddy, well done so far. Keep up the hard work though it will be worth it in the end.

Nick

i keep telling him that NICK!!!!!! lol! .....it aint an easy road Dave ! .... sometimes, it seems like this bro!....... :6: :6: :6: :6: .....but, youll be fine ......just ask me if you are unsure!..... i am here to help ya bro! :thumbsup:

Lol...ya police officer is much easier to achieve than SWAT...just like in a real police environment. Every tiny little thing gets checked and since there are so many eyes looking, not much gets missed. Your doing great though brother

Hey Dave this is looking great buddy, well done so far. Keep up the hard work though it will be worth it in the end.

Nick

Cheers Nick!

Not sure what else needs doing at the mo?

I think I'd be close now if I spent more time kitting up & had Dave to take the pics which we are doing within the next of days

i keep telling him that NICK!!!!!! lol! .....it aint an easy road Dave ! .... sometimes, it seems like this bro!....... :6: :6: :6: :6: .....but, youll be fine

......just ask me if you are unsure!..... i am here

to help ya bro! :thumbsup:

Not really much head banging yet bro! Luckily I've had all the right tools to do the job so far ;)

Building the field pack was easy, matching your awesome weathering was tough tho ;)

Lol...ya police officer is much easier to achieve than SWAT...just like in a real police environment. Every tiny little thing gets checked and since there are so many eyes looking, not much gets missed. Your doing great though

brother

Cheers bro!

Think I've corrected everything that I wasn't happy with, I'll contact Dave about getting some updated pics taken fully kitted up tomorrow