Where on the planet is Bluey?

FIVE

Just a quick note to let everyone know the past month has been very hectic for me work and family wise, but I believe things are leveling out again now and I'm going to try and be back on the forums more.

At this point, however, I'm not going to try and catch up on the "back log" of things I may have missed. SO... if you believe there's something that I should see please let me know by posting a link to it here with a brief description of what it is. I'm doubting there's much I've missed... some deployment threads I'm sure (Congrats to those who've gotten it if I've missed it) and such, but I trust things have been running as smooth as a Dewback's belly. B)

That is all... :salute:

welcome back Bluey, i hope now it will be better in the real life.

same for me i'm not really often on the star wars forums like before, the real life is not always easy, and in this time for me it is not the best moment i had passed, but i try to go here as often as i can.

cheers bro, and i hope the best for you :)

welcome back Bluey, i hope now it will be better in the real life.

same for me i'm not really often on the star wars forums like before, the real life is not always easy, and in this time for me it is not the best moment i had passed, but i try to go here as often as i can.

cheers bro, and i hope the best for you :)

I will keep being there for you my friend, i just saw our pm talk went up to 15 pages now.

Once a sandy... all ways a sandy, back to back ;)