*DONE* TD-2231 Requesting Deployment

Looking really good bro!

I have been lurking over this thread during the whole process but wasnt able to write much because of real life being too time consuming lately. For that, I apologize.

Anyway...

I am really happy to see how you have upgraded with the help of our fellow TDs!!

Man, this is why I love the MEPD so much.

Everyone helping each trooper to be the best we can be!

Most of the observations I could have have already been addressed and solved!

Awesome!

There are two things I would ask:

1. There is something about the detail on the front / top of the right shim that looks funny. Just where the front strip ends at the top, looks like if it were missing part of the top edge rim. Might be the picture, but would like to see a closer picture of the shim if you could.

2. Weathering: the armor weathering is done and up to standard. No problem there. The weathering that I cant see (but might be there anyway) is the canvas belt's. I doesn't need to be weathered all the way. Just think that it looks to shinny and crisp compared to the rest of the armor. Might be the picture or light. If it is indeed clean, just spread some dirt over it, if it is dirty, just post a better picture. And packs weathering, I see you wrote that it is there, just cant see it much. Weathering on the pack should not be too heavy to match the screen used look. But it should be there. Just let me see a bit better your pack weathering. Finally, if you could weather or age your ammo pouches, it would be great.

A single one of each of this issues on its own would not prevent you from deployment, but I feel like, since they are gathering up at this moment, you should try and upgrade/modify/show them to fully fill the requirements. Do you agree?

About weapon weathering that has been mentioned. I would say: that is not needed.

You can do it and that is fine, but you can leave it as it is. As I have learned from fellow troopers on real life army and law enforcement duties, a weapon should always be kept clean. So, it would make no sense to have a dirty weapon in real life cause your life depends on it to work properly. However, in SW costuming, you could weather it if you like. So, either way is acceptable to me. You could also add some aging and metalizing to make it look more real, but that is up to you bro.

Great build, great TD and great community support!

Man am I enjoying this whole thread!

If you need any thing, just post or PM me.

It may take me a while, but I will reply!

:D

Saludos

Many thanks for taking a look! - I added pictures of the weathering of

- the backpack

- the belt and

- the ammo pouches

by now.

Last picture is hopefully the right one. - I wasn't exactly sure what you mean with the shim. But I think I got it since in the full pictures it looks on the right leg like a part of the upper edge would be missing, on the - now added - close picture you can see that it is intact and full. Also added some weathering to this spot . You can see now that the shim goes all the way up and is completely even..

This has been a bit longer ride than it should!

My fault totally. Sorry bro, Have had a few crazy weeks this summer at work and home.

I am really happy and feel great to see that the brotherhood of the MEPD is there to always hold our back, inlcuding mine at my deployment officer duties. I would like to thank everyone for giving Roland (and everyone else) always such great advices and pointing him in the right direction.

Your armor looks great, and even better after the mods you did to your ab and all. Great commitment makes great TDs!

So... Congrats Roland, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer!

Here is your link to your profile.

Send me or Bluey the picture you want for it!

Congrats!

Saludos

Juan

This has been a bit longer ride than it should!

My fault totally. Sorry bro, Have had a few crazy weeks this summer at work and home.

I am really happy and feel great to see that the brotherhood of the MEPD is there to always hold our back, inlcuding mine at my deployment officer duties. I would like to thank everyone for giving Roland (and everyone else) always such great advices and pointing him in the right direction.

Your armor looks great, and even better after the mods you did to your ab and all. Great commitment makes great TDs!

So... Congrats Roland, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Department!

Here is your link to your profile.

Send me or Bluey the picture you want for it!

Congrats!

Saludos

Juan

Bon dia Juan,

Awesome, many many thanks!

The same big thank you to all fellow MEPD Sandtroopers who helped with advise. Special thanks to my buddy DarthChridan whom I called numerous times 7x24 and who was always there with pictures and explanations. Highly appreciated, Daniel, let's have some beers.

Cheers, Roland

Congrats Roland to your Police Officer status :salute:

Special thanks to my buddy DarthChridan whom I called numerous times 7x24 and who was always there with pictures and explanations. Highly appreciated, Daniel, let's have some beers.

...no problem mate :duim:

On saturday after the event, because you can spend me a beer :pint1: