Sonix Radio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You little beauty. I want a set. Mike if you read this "I want a set" name your price mate "remember I was one of the first UK troopers to wear one of your field back packs"? Fu€!< it I'll paypal you anyway.

:)

Hey....i want it as well :lol:

nice Bluey!

Yea waterslide decals are the best way to go for these for sure.

I also think a set should be made in aurabesh. So it will not be able to be read (by most people lol) and "could" say something alot more "star warsy" rather than just "tuning" and what not. We could have it say what the actual radio says anyway, but just in aurabesh. i think it will help it tie into the Star Wars universe better since it would be able to be seen up close. what ya guys think about that? booyah! LOL :P

Alright the decals are pretty much done, just waiting for some things to clear up, im thinking the run will start some time next week,

i will post a pic when i get a chance.

It will be on model decal paper, lettering in Aurebush. will be asking $10.00 (US) a set this will include shipping and $1.00 from each purchase will be donated to some charity ( havnt figured it out yet, thinking maybe troopers on MEPD can pick one?)

i dont have an English version yet but i can make one if you like, gona need some time on it thou. ( this is starting to take time away from my TD build lol) and yes, i will ship to the UK.:)

It will be on model decal paper, lettering in Aurebush. will be asking $10.00 (US) a set this will include shipping and $1.00 from each purchase will be donated to some charity ( havnt figured it out yet, thinking maybe troopers on MEPD can pick one?)

Awesome can't wait to see the results.

Nick