f0x's ATA TD Build

f0xtrooper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A T-21 is really worth scratchbuilding. Learned so much doing my T-21. A lot of which ended up making my pack and armour a lot easy to do. Check out pandas tutorial, it only goes so far but you can really build something to be proud of.

1319656019[/url]' post='114424']

Hey Mike great work for sure...do you have any details of the stand you've constructed?

thanks

Rob

RobI found a thread on FISD about creating a PVC pipe mannequin to display your armour. I added a duct tape mannequin to it. pandas got a thread about it on MEPD. I didn't stuff it with foam though. I used balled up newspaper for a little more stability and black duct tape. The mannequin can stand up on its own as I went to the trouble of making feet for it, but due to a 1 year old that's always hitting my armour I anchored it to the wall with a cable tie. It's easy to lift and move around and was invaluable in my final fitting and weathering. Hope that helps gimme a shout if you can't find the threads I have images from both saved.