*ACTIVATED* TD-5996 / SIR DAVID / SWAT OFFICER # 005

sir david

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brad , i spoke to the guy i bought em off,and explained the urgency of me recieving them!... he said they are in transit now,but as i want to get everything in order for SWAT, he sent me the pics from when i purchased them ,so i can post them up here for juan to check over dude! .... he assured me they should be here within the next week! :)

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image

just need the pic of the pouch that jason is sending me now! :)

Dave bro sorry for the delay have not stopped all day here is the pic of the Small Spanish Pouch which will be on its way to you in the morn.

Glad i could help Dave,i have left it in its natural state if you want to weather yourself bud or if you want it returned back too black let me know.

Dave pm me your address buddy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guys... quit posting so much on here, you're making me feel like a bad DL when I get on and see 3 pages of stuff I've not read! :lol: :lol:

Seriously though dude... I think you are so very close!

If possible, I think it'd be great to have a couple of full on front, side, back, side pics. Like old style "officer deployment" days. This is something we're going to be requesting of everyone — unless they go directly from Officer to SWAT.

Other than that, good stuff!

thanx noel! :)

so you'll be needing some more pics, is that right boss? ;)

jason has posted the ammo pouch today,so when it comes i will do juans mod to fix it to the belt B)

just waiting on the boots still :( if i dont recieve them soon, i'll buy another pair to get this request completed )

if you need more pics then no probs, as ive got to take some for the ammo pouch anyway! B):)

Guys... quit posting so much on here, you're making me feel like a bad DL when I get on and see 3 pages of stuff I've not read! :lol: :lol:

Seriously though dude... I think you are so very close!

If possible, I think it'd be great to have a couple of full on front, side, back, side pics. Like old style "officer deployment" days. This is something we're going to be requesting of everyone — unless they go directly from Officer to SWAT.

Other than that, good stuff!

so,thats pretty much like the pics we all need to take for 501st approval :) no probs noel,and a great idea too! so we can see every aspect of the build and detailing on the armour and accessories of the various SWAT/ MEPD DEPLOYED officers,this will be good reference material for new members, and also,those officers aspiring to go for SWAT status too! i'm all for that noel! B):)

ive decided to bite the bullet and ive bought another pair of new chelsea boots for this project! they should be here by thursday/friday,so i'll paint and weather them saturday,and the pouch shoud be here by then too :) ! (if the other boots come this week,then,i'll re-paint them and use for my tk to go for fisd expert infantry status!... oh, on the subject of whitearmor.net,i just can't seem log on there for some reason! (????), its not accepting my log in details !, i tried the passport link,but no joy! :( .... could anyone help me there please?)

anyway,back to MEPD and SWAT business..... so near,......yet so far away! lol! ;) (but,i don't lose heart that easily now though ! ;):) )

76' ALL THE WAY!!!! :)

:popcorn:

hi guys! :)

just got home from work and did the belt fixing mod that juan posted on MEPD (and excellent it is too juan! B) thanks!), for attatching the spanish pouch,to the canvas belt.....

i used a steel loop from the leather shouldr straps that came with my old leather MP-40 ammo pouches (good job i kept them!!!) ;)

i then added an elastic strap and poppered the tops using male bases on both male and female poppers ,so there are no visible lumps on the canvas belt i will sew a loop into the inside top of the belt and as the strap is poppered,it will be strong,and also i can remove it easily if i want to troop MP-40 pouches ! this simple,effective mod took me all of .... 3 minuites to do! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry the pics are not too clear guys ! :(

i will also post more pics when one, or the other pair of boots come too! :)

ok guys, ive sewn the loop to the inside of the belt and attatched pouch! :)

no sign of either pair of boots yet though! :(

anyway heres the finished belt :) juan, if there is too much black strapping showing let me know please bro and i can reduce the strap length :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THANKS GUY MY BUDDY! :) , I HAD MORE GOOD NEWS TODAY AS MY NEW BOOTS ARRIVED !!!! :) (THE OTHERS STILL HAVENT TURNED UP YET! :( ...... DO THESE LOOK OK JUAN/NOEL ? :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I GOT TO MASK THE SOLES OFF AND SPRAY THEM WHITE ,THEN WEATHER EM UP! AND HOPEFULLY, THAT WILL BE IT!!!!....

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

hey guys! :)

i spray dyed the black chelsea boots today and used sneaker whitener on the elastic panels :) .... just got to neaten the area where the leather upper meets the rubber sole with white paint pen,then, i'll weather em up tomorrow! :) (still no sign of the other boots though! :( ) and i did a wet coat on it and got a slight run ,but that will be covered by loop velcro,stitched on to keep my shin armour from riding up! so, not a problem! ;)

first stages (spraying the dye)...

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is used on the elastic panels it is whitener for sneakers...

Posted Image

and finished.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ok guys, this morning i weathered the chelsea boots using just burnt umber pigment, brushes and a sponge! :) think thats about all the extra bits covered that juan required, just front,back, side,side pics as noel requested now,but that will be tuesday before i can get those done,when dave mars (td-5423) can get to take the pics! :)

do these look ok guys????

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

your feedback is always very welcome guys! :)