Finished TE Sandtrooper

TD-1536

and was able to take some pictures today in actual sand! Just need to Photoshop out the background...

Posted Image

And here's even more from the day's events...

Chesapeake Bay Polar Plunge for Special Olympics

You know, if you're going to Photoshop the background, you could keep that kid behind you on your left and just dress him up like a Jawa.

Wait a sec.....that's Maryland! **** I'm slow, lol. Sorry. I live around the DC, MD area. I really should sign up with the 501st and the local garrison one day. As of now, I'm just a unattached trooper.

On a side note, during Halloween I went to work with armor. When I got hungry I went to Subway. Walked the streets of DC like that. Was fun. Had someone with me to help pay for the stuff since I couldn't reach my money. But was very fun with all the looks.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the boots? I like how they have the correct grey stretch band!

Your impression looks FANTASTIC!

They're just the regular CA Boots that everyone else has. The elastic bit had more acrylic paint applied from my previous get up, so they contrast better I guess.

• 3 months later...