*DONE* TD-7764 Requesting Deployment

Member Name: Jason Vecoli

501st ID: TD7764

Garrison: Bast-Alpha

Hey Guys, I've been working really hard and finally got my TD hopefully to Police Officer Standards. Please let me know if I need to do anything else to get Deployed. (Please keep in mind that I am very short, and so my armor fits a little differently then some taller members and it makes my gun look huge)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Where did you get your shoulder pouch? It looks quite nice.

i found my pouches on a website that sells old left over army gear from wwII from england. both pouches were only 60 bucks for the 2! they are really nice leather. i will see if i can post the link.

i found my pouches on a website that sells old left over army gear from wwII from england. both pouches were only 60 bucks for the 2! they are really nice leather. i will see if i can post the link.

This is the link to Epic Militaria:

My link

Armour looks not bad but the backpack might not be screen accurate enough. Might want to take away the vacuum hose. B)

Not quiet bro...

This pack is quiet accurate actually. Not the most common version, but accurate.

Check this:

post-1761-0-22963600-1307488229_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-64650300-1307488296_thumb.pn

I will be reviewing the request very soon.

Sorry for the delay Jason, been reading but need to find sometime to fully review your pictures.

Saludos.

Armour looks not bad but the backpack might not be screen accurate enough. Might want to take away the vacuum hose. B)

I wanted to make the pack that hardly no one uses.i love being different!it was hard because there was not too many pics to go off of. i feel i got very accurate with the few pics i had to go by.

I wanted to make the pack that hardly no one uses.i love being different!it was hard because there was not too many pics to go off of. i feel i got very accurate with the few pics i had to go by.

Yes...

One thing you might want to consider, is placing the radio upside down.

:D

Saludos

Ah I see. My bad. All is good then. Good luck Jason. B)

Not quiet bro...

This pack is quiet accurate actually. Not the most common version, but accurate.

Check this:

post-1761-0-22963600-1307488229_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-64650300-1307488296_thumb.pn

I love seeing the "more rare" packs, especially with the upside down radio! And this one looks great!!!

I'm not seeing anything else you're missing... am I missing something else? B)

Great job man!

Is that a Black Pauldron? Yay! Looks Very Good, I too like the pack.

yeah,pauldron is black. i would like to get some new ones. one of each color. it's the only thing i don't like about my costume. i messaged some guys on the boards,hopefully i can get some new ones

anybody see anything i need to fix,i need to bring my gear back to storage and would want to fix anything needing work before i do. thanks guys

Hey Jason,

FInally was able to review your request.

Everything looks good. I specially like your backpack. VEry unique and gives a lot of character for sure.

One thing I must ask you is to consider removing at least a bit of the "battle damage" on the forehead of the helmet. We are trying to go as screen accurate as possible, and even though there is a very wide variety of weathering that could be accepted, battle damage is not.

So, if you could take of a bit of it, so it resembles better what we see on screen, that would do it. This might end up looking as an appreciation issue, so if you could make the X patern look more like weathering than like battle damage, it would be great.

This same mod has been asked to many troopers before, including our own XO, Dirty Boy. So, we would like to keep it fair and straight for everyone.

Other than that, you are almost there!

Great job trooper.

Saludos

Juan

Hey Jason....looking good man....I think the only thing you may want to consider is the weathering on the bucket....try to get rid of the "smudged" look if you know what I mean... I only say that because the rest of your build looks awesome and that kind of lessens the overall appearance if you know what I mean. Up to you though bro :)

Hey Jason....looking good man....I think the only thing you may want to consider is the weathering on the bucket....try to get rid of the "smudged" look if you know what I mean... I only say that because the rest of your build looks awesome and that kind of lessens the overall appearance if you know what I mean. Up to you though bro :)

i just sanded the helmet because i had blaster marks that were scratched into the helmet and filled with graphite that was not acceptable. the smudging is to try to hide the blaster scratches. i can't win on this one.