*DONE* TD-7764 Requesting Deployment

Hey bro!

Looking better already.

Following dirty boy's advice maybe you could just add To the dome and forehead a bit more of that organic patterns you have on your faceplate. This is looking almost there and we understand the mods you have made. Just this bit and you are instant from deployment.

That's it bro. Tomorrow when I'm back on my computer I can give you some pointers on what we mean with Photoshop.

Thx for understanding and for your commitment.

Saludos.

Juan

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

as you can see in the second pic,i have black scratches from the blaster marks still left. i am leaving a little light smudging there to try to hide it. i hope this will work now.

i really need to bring my gear back to storage before my wife flips. please let me know of any other mods. by the way, just ordered all 3 pauldrons from trooper1 so the crappy one i have in pics is going in the trash! being in the 501st is great,but to me,it's MEPD or nothin! td7764 ''DIRT DON'T HURT''

Looking good already bro.

It does makes a difference when the weathering is done the right way.

:D

As you said, being 501st is one thing, but being MEPD is completely different. And we take pride in being such a united and supporting group and of course, in having such high standards for our members and our programs. The standards are made and held high by the members who keep raising the bar with every single build!

And now you are part of that too!!

Congratulations Jason, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer!

Here you go, link.

And please, send me and Bluey the picture you want for your profile.

Now take that armor to the storage before your wife goes crazy.

;)

Saludos

Juan

if you notice on my pics my side pouch sits crooked. well,i just fixed it so it sits straight. also just paid for my 3 new pauldrons from trooper1,got a 12'' mepd patch for my jacket and working on getting beret patch and deployed bar and arm patch. already bragged on my garrison board that i am deployed! today has been a great day to be a TD. :rolleyes: