Tool box question?

nick.black

Can I ask, reference the toolbox, is it supposed to have an overlap lid or should it be a solid rectangular box if it can be? I see people generally do an overlap lid, but can't tell from the reference pics whether that is screen accurate or not. Can anyone help clear it up for me please?

Thanks

Nick

Good question. B)

Mine is an overlap lid.

The one that comes with Crashmann's kits are also overlap... but not as much as mine.

Mine box overlaps all the way down on the sides.

I'm not sure what screen used was.

I've not looked that closely.

We should be though with SWAT in full swing. :D

I built a non-overlaped for my pack, but will soon be changing for a Crashmann one.

Maybe some detective work would be in order, since I can`t remember ever reading or seeing a clear reference on this issue.

Volunteers?????

:D

Saludos

Sweet that's good enough for me. I couldn't be sure from the screen caps and I am making mine from scratch from scrap 2mm clear plastic so wanted it to be as accurate as possible.

Thanks for the help.

Nick

Sweet that's good enough for me. I couldn't be sure from the screen caps and I am making mine from scratch from scrap 2mm clear plastic so wanted it to be as accurate as possible.

Thanks for the help.

Nick

Yeah, i agree with mr Dirty