First troop as a TD

jokerfish

I have done about 20 troops so far, all in my Vader suit, but last night I finally got to break out the TD! The Audubon Zoo had their "Zoo to Do" party last night and I worked like a maniac trying to get this thing ready to roll for the event.It was a lot more "fun" in the TD because as vader, I just have to stand around with my hands on my belt occasionaly choking someone or pointing at their camera. As the TD I was harassing people for their wrist bands, checking for papers, asking of they had "seen these droids", and of course breaking up the crowd with "move alongs" although, I dont think 99% of the people there got the joke.

All in all, the suit held up great. I don't think I am ready to walk 5 miles in it yet, but its much better than I thought it was going to be! I found quite a few pinch points that I need to work on, my shoulder straps kept sliding down, so that needs a good fix, and more trimming on the backs of the thighs and calves. The only part I lost was the "stinger" on the backpack, so I am thinking that even though I was ripping and running through this armor build, I did a pretty decent job. Pics to come ASAP!

I only have a few pics, the ones from our garrison aren't up yet

Me and my buddy Jason (Jason Solo here on the boards)

Posted Image

Take this mini Dewback!

Posted Image

you can see that the lower part of the backpack just broke :(

He's dead now, its safe to touch

Posted Image

Ok guys, Walt put me through, so now I'm just waiting on the legion.

I think it's pretty good that all of the issues I had with the suit were things I had already noticed and fixed prior to being told about them :)

Looking forward to trooping with you guys