interesting pack pic...

Robster

Gordon it is a picture from the movie,he stand next to the captain checking the door on the right

Posted Image

what makes it interesting that the captain is disappeared on this time frame(picture on the card)...maybe this is what you meant bro? :D

Posted Image

Neat pic. Really shows the "quality" of the screen-used packs!

Seems strange that they would select this particular pack for a card when there are so many better pictures of better packs out there.

Gordon it is a picture from the movie,he stand next to the captain checking the door on the right

what makes it interesting that the captain is disappeared on this time frame(picture on the card)...maybe this is what you meant bro? :D

Yes something like that. It's also brightened up so I hardly recognize it. :P

Neat pic. Really shows the "quality" of the screen-used packs!

Seems strange that they would select this particular pack for a card when there are so many better pictures of better packs out there.

You said it bro. They can also just call any of our Deployed guys and take a picture of them and their packs as well. :D

Interesting. We can store food inside our packs as well. Now that's an idea! :0Lighten:

We sure can....I actually starting building a few packs with removable canisters allowing for exactly that.....or wallets, keys, ID's and phones

looking through my ccg cards i found this....look at the pouches and missing parts...

Posted Image

I think it really is a rat.....ewwwwww!!!

I originally though this pack had a vac formed radio....no its more clear that it is a different version (working) radio all together. Looks like there is a mounting plate or some sort of handle behind the main radio box.

Yeah... it started looking a lot as a rat to me.

Could it be?

Saludos.

i think it is man....look where the tail meets the body....there are small(Rat)leg like things coming off and would be consistent with a rat trying to get into something. plus the fact that it the cistern comes from a toilet...Who knows what it smelled like :)