armor pics finally

ENFORCER

Hi guys, sorry it has taken so long to get pics up since i introduced myself. Finally figured out photobucket :D

I got my 501st approval last December,i still have to finish up my back pack. Hopefully you like what you see, needless to say i am over the moon myself...lol

looking forward to hearing from you guys on your thoughts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks guys, yeah i agree about weathering the helmet more. My good friend is going to show me on how to do that, i bought this armor from a trooper from Scotland. The one thing that stands out for me is that i am one of the few tall troopers i know, i am 6' 5", all the bigger and badder for dealing with the Rebel scum.

The back pack will hopefully be done very soon, i have more or less everything for it. It's just a matter of time of putting it all together.

I will get on the painting the inside of the bucket Dave, whats the best paint to use for inside???

Any black spray paint will do dude. Plastikote or something like that. It's just to darken out your face when people are talking to you as the light won't bounce around inside your lid. Also so that it looks better for those that get the occasional glimpse inside the helmet.

Any black spray paint will do dude. Plastikote or something like that. It's just to darken out your face when people are talking to you as the light won't bounce around inside your lid. Also so that it looks better for those that get the occasional glimpse inside the helmet.

Thanks Smally and also to Dave, will look into getting that paint one way or another.

• 2 weeks later...

got the backs of the legs trimmed as pointed out to me, not had much time to other things due to building a guitar room. So i can play and display my armor when not in use, you know the saying happy wife, happy life. as soon as i get the rest of the armor and back pack done i will happily post my pics.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good Brother!

As for the inside of the bucket, may I suggest Plasti-Dip. It rubbercoats the inside. I use it on all of my helmets. I feel like ti strengthens it. Not sure if it really does, but I really like the look and feel of it.

About the weathering- just search through the weathering threads, pick a method and go for it! If you don't like it, a magic eraser takes it all off so you can fix it the way you like it. You really can't mess it up and it feels good to do it yourself and add your own personal flair to it. Remember to make something unique and obvious to you so you can pick yourself out in pictures (Mine is my pauldron weathering)

I like that you have the shoulder pouch even with no pack. I was trying to figure out a way to do that, but ended up just waiting until my pack was done.

Good job, trooper!

Glad to see you enjoying the armour bro. I'm kinda missing it though ;) Send me some pics once it's all done.

Good to hear from you, i have weathered the armor more now and trimmed it only to notice i need to trim the biceps a bit more and a bit off the forearms. will try to get some updated pics on here tonight. Thanks again for all you done for me Joel.

Looks good Brother!

As for the inside of the bucket, may I suggest Plasti-Dip. It rubbercoats the inside. I use it on all of my helmets. I feel like ti strengthens it. Not sure if it really does, but I really like the look and feel of it.

About the weathering- just search through the weathering threads, pick a method and go for it! If you don't like it, a magic eraser takes it all off so you can fix it the way you like it. You really can't mess it up and it feels good to do it yourself and add your own personal flair to it. Remember to make something unique and obvious to you so you can pick yourself out in pictures (Mine is my pauldron weathering)

I like that you have the shoulder pouch even with no pack. I was trying to figure out a way to do that, but ended up just waiting until my pack was done.

Good job, trooper!

A very good friend came over and helped me to weather up the armor a bit more, will try to post new pics as i said to Joel, thanks for your comments :)