armor pics finally

ENFORCER

Hopefully you like the weathering i have done since i got the armor of you Joel, the pics are from a promotion for FUNEXPO in Welland on May 21st. The days events proved to be very good and got the word out about the upcoming event FUNEXPO.

looking forward to the comments, the back pack is still in the works to have the final touches done.

Thanks a lot guys on the comments, been itching at the bit to get the armor to where i liked it. Luckily all 3 of us TDs all have the same weathering effect done on each others armor.

Now you can see in these pics that yes i am too tall to be a sand trooper....lol, all the better to kick rebel butt BIG time!!!!!

Hopefully you see the difference in the armor Bluey since i first posted my pics a long time ago???

Thanks again guys :)

I have to say you've done a sterling job there bru. And looking at my old armour again made me want to start it up all again. I've just now gone and ordered another sandy kit from VT :-) I wonder where my nearest outpost is here in Switzerland?