The force is really strong with this one :)

DirtyBoy

I love this ad!

I love it so much in fact I don't mind that it is this week's "everybody send it to me on facebook because they think I've surely not seen it yet" item. :lol:

Man!!!

This is awesome!!

I saw it yesterday and just loved it!

Have you noticed that, storytelling wise, Darth Vader is a girl.

You can see on screen a little girl's room and dolls. And there is no reason or any hint on the story to think that there might be other kids on the family or even on the house.

So, we can assume that in that story, the room belongs to the sole kid on screen, therefore, she must be a girl.

:D

My first daughter will be born sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Needless to say, I love this ad and I am already looking for Vader costumes, or thinking about how to make it.

Saludos

Needless to say, I love this ad and I am already looking for Vader costumes, or thinking about how to make it.

Yep, it's a little girl's hands too! :D

You and me are raising a generation of girls to know all there is of Star Wars from birth! :salute:

Yep, it's a little girl's hands too! :D

You and me are raising a generation of girls to know all there is of Star Wars from birth! :salute:

Add me to that list! My 7yo daughter LOVES Star Wars. Big Ahsoka and Ventress fan. Asked for the Imperial Walker for Christmas. Wears Lego Star Wars and Asaaj Ventress shirts to school, and puts the boys in their place because she knows more Star Wars than they do (plus, she's got that "My Dad is a Stormtrooper" thing going)

That commercial is AWESOME!!

And you can't tell me I am the only one who uses the force every time I walk up to Wal Mart doors!

Add me to that list! My 7yo daughter LOVES Star Wars. Big Ahsoka and Ventress fan. Asked for the Imperial Walker for Christmas. Wears Lego Star Wars and Asaaj Ventress shirts to school, and puts the boys in their place because she knows more Star Wars than they do (plus, she's got that "My Dad is a Stormtrooper" thing going)

And you can't tell me I am the only one who uses the force every time I walk up to Wal Mart doors!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with that and who says girls can't be a Vader? No one will know unless they ask you to say something.... B)

That was a cute commercial and I hope to see it in my area.

Diana (ShortTrooper )

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with that and who says girls can't be a Vader? No one will know unless they ask you to say something.... B)

That was a cute commercial and I hope to see it in my area.

Diana (ShortTrooper )

I agree!!

Girls CAN be Vader!!!

And I think a girl who loves Vader and dress up as him, is very cool!!!!

Actually, I seem to remember there are a couple of female Vaders in the Legion.

Saludos.

3 Girls - The eldest is a Jawa (gives me a target):jawa:, the middle one LOVES Vader :vader1: and has the costume, the youngest is the clone :clonetrooper: ... All are in the Galactic Academy... :D

...and yep, love the commerical...

OH man Juan! They just showed the kid on TV, it's a boy named Max.

Man!!!

This is awesome!!

I saw it yesterday and just loved it!

You can see on screen a little girl's room and dolls. And there is no reason or any hint on the story to think that there might be other kids on the family or even on the house.

So, we can assume that in that story, the room belongs to the sole kid on screen, therefore, she must be a girl.

Saludos