A new Stormtrooper fanfilm!

Jumpinjax

We've just completed the new chapter in the Star Wars Moments series: A Night On The Town. It's a tale of two stormtroopers out on patrol with a little too much time on their hands. I'll warn you now; it's a bit dark...and I'm not just talking illumination here.

Enjoy!

Hey bro...

I can see a very good production work here.

Its is very well accomplished.

But, although I can see and understand the merit in writing, producing, directing, acting, shooting, editing, mixing and all... it is not what I expect, or expected, to see in a SW movie.

I am in no way soft or scared by this kind of topics, but I just can't see characters that I love so much and mean so much to me killed with a knife, abusing innocent ppl, and stuff like that. I mean, we know that is actually the motivation for many of the imperial or dark side characters in the movies, but, I guess it is not my idea of these universe. The war between good an evil can be harsh, but this is something different.

I guess I like it better when troopers are dumb than when they act like how imperial troopers would act if they were real.

Sorry bro... mean no offense here. Just my opinion.

Anyway, it is a great achievement and working in advertising, I know how much work it takes to bring something from an idea to an actual finished film.

Congrats on the film and effort.

Just not my style.

;)

Saludos.

Juan

unfortunatly this video is not available in Germany due to restrictions.

it says that it contains content of Sony Music Entertainment?!? :blink:

Anyway, thanks for posting, i´m sure others will enjoy, JJ!

unfortunatly this video is not available in Germany due to restrictions.

it says that it contains content of Sony Music Entertainment?!? :blink:

Anyway, thanks for posting, i´m sure others will enjoy, JJ!

D'oh! Forgot about that. I'll have it on atomfilms soon enough, then you can watch it.

And Juan, though stormtroopers might have become synonymous with fan activity and socializing in the real world, in the SW universe they're still the bad guys ;)

D'oh! Forgot about that. I'll have it on atomfilms soon enough, then you can watch it.

And Juan, though stormtroopers might have become synonymous with fan activity and socializing in the real world, in the SW universe they're still the bad guys ;)

Yeah, I know bro!

Although they are cool and we use their image for good, if you got a bunch of uneducated clones, give them an armor and a blaster and all the power of the empire on their behalf, I bet thats the way they would act if given enough free time. It sometimes happens in real life, it certainly could happen in the SW Universe.

Just, not the way I like to imagine stormtroopers.

But hey, it is just me.

The film is a great achievement!

Good job there bro!

I guess the EU has a good share of dark stuff too.

I dont hold it against the movie... just a matter of likes.

:D

Saludos

I haven't watched the movie yet... will shortly... but I wanted to comment on Juan's comments.

I see his point, and while I agree I don't agree at the same time.

Seems like there would be a huge diversity of troopers in the ranks just like there are in the real military. Some would be total bantha poodoo and be incredibly horrid beings... some would be normal... and some would be really nice (and obviously naive).

Have any of your read "The Walking Dead" comics?

That is sort of what I picture happening on planets like Tatooine... where you're left with authority of your own but no authority over you.

Bad stuff.

Anyway... excited to see the film though... and will post my thoughts on it when I watch it. B)

Just watched it.

Not bad.

Of course I could nitpick, but fan films are fan films and this was a not bad one.

Notice I'm not saying it was "good"... I'm just nitpicking. B)

Thanks for posting it!

Thanks for MAKING it!

Cool fan film Jay, i love it ;)

I really enjoy seeing armor into action, and see what people can do whit it.

Some just use there suits for pics on forums, some to troop in it, some only for display.

But i really love when people take the big step, and make movies whit there suits.

I have been dreaming of make a few for a long time my self, and i have a few story ideas as well.

I got a good computer here, and the right programs... i think, just not a pro yet using them.

So when i get more time, i will also start looking into how to make a few.

Again, thanks for showing it, hope to see more from you.

Keep up the good work.

By the way, i love shortest trooper, the way he take no crap from no body :D

Thanks....mostly ;)

Hahaha, you're welcome. :P

I really did mean it as a compliment.

The things I'd be picky about would be stuff like the location looked too "modern day", the actors audio could've been recorded better, some scenes were shot in high-gain and made them look grainy... like I said, nit-picky. B)

But I've been editing/making videos since literally 1988... so I tend to be overly... yeah... picky. :D

Good job though, really!

Hahaha, you're welcome. :P

I really did mean it as a compliment.

The things I'd be picky about would be stuff like the location looked too "modern day", the actors audio could've been recorded better, some scenes were shot in high-gain and made them look grainy... like I said, nit-picky. B)

But I've been editing/making videos since literally 1988... so I tend to be overly... yeah... picky. :D

Good job though, really!

Thanks!

Learning all the time, my main issue is that I don't like asking people to do too much, so a reshoot seems like pushing it. They don't think that, they had fun, so I might be fine tuning this in the very near future.