Freshly Weathered Sandtrooper Armor, your input please!!

Stomper

(Edited- I brought this post up form the bottom sorry about messing up the links!:headbang:)

This is my first attempt at weathering. Please feel free to give me your 10 cents worth if you feel so compelled!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

To answer the earlier question about the bucket, it's formed from a custom, fan-made mold; as is the entire armor set!

LOL, why YES it is armor from the "Big E", how'd ya guess? I got another complete set still unassembled sitting in a box, along with a 3rd unassembled bucket I plan to display on my desk if/when I get around to assembling it some time early next year.

Thanks for the feedback so far! I'll check into that tutorial on TDH website, THANKS!

VERY NICE!!! Now I know who you are! (LOL... I recognize that dude's armor) "Big E" told me about you and sent me a pic of your freshly weathered armor. He said he's getting proud of his "Stormtrooper Family" that has spread accross the country and one or two in Canada. Too cool!!

LOL.... "Big E" is in reference to mine and Avatar Man's mutual friend who manufactured our armor sets! He prefers to remain unknown, so if you would like to find out about getting armor or parts feel free to PM me as I sell armor sets and parts for him.