Dirty Boy's TE2 Build...Test Fitting

DirtyBoy

Looking GOOD man!!

Isn't TE2 so sweet?!?! B)

Thanks Man....ya it is AWESOME!!!! I was a little apprehensive at first because it wasn't ABS and that's what i was familiar with. But once I opened the box it was clear that this armor was made for me. I love the lines and the quality is amazing.

cool to see your new suit since you sold your FX.

it is a second hand armor i can see, what do you must to modify on it?

te2 is a really good armor, but yes like you said it is different to abs, must to be more cool on the work, because it si more delicate.

have fun! ;)

Thanks man.

Yes, I picked up the TE2 from a "VIP over at the FISD" lol in a preassembled TK. Ive done lots of cutting and sanding to get it to fit. Most of the shims had to removed (a frickn nightmare) and then put back together. The kit was also repainted completely once the armor fit. Weathering is still in progress and once that's dine I plan to install the dirty boy harness system :)

Congrats my friend, welcome on board.

You have now one of the best suits in your collection.

Can´t wait to see you all suit up asap ;)

Thanks Rolf....It truly is an amazing set of armor. Im really looking forward to actually wearing it :)

Thanks man.

Yes, I picked up the TE2 from a "VIP over at the FISD" lol in a preassembled TK. Ive done lots of cutting and sanding to get it to fit. Most of the shims had to removed (a frickn nightmare) and then put back together. The kit was also repainted completely once the armor fit. Weathering is still in progress and once that's dine I plan to install the dirty boy harness system :)

whouaa! you have done already many work.

i hope to see you that wear it soon! ;)

I've been doing alot of research on armor makers and frankly I'm tired of doing it, but the posts I've read about TE2 and now this one by Rick I think I have made my decission...TE2 it is! Looking good man!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Wow, it's like a re-birth of that armor. Sorry you had to do some work on it to get it to fit, but hopefully removing shims was a lot easier than starting from scratch. The weathering is superb.

I'll agree that while I think TM is the shiz for TK, for some reason TE2 seems to make the best TD's!

Wow, it's like a re-birth of that armor. Sorry you had to do some work on it to get it to fit, but hopefully removing shims was a lot easier than starting from scratch. The weathering is superb.

I'll agree that while I think TM is the shiz for TK, for some reason TE2 seems to make the best TD's!

• 2 weeks later...