*done* TD-5423 Requesting Deployment

NAME: Dave Marsden

501st: TD 5423

Garrison: UKG

EMail: Davidmarsden745@msn.com

Hey guys

I'm TK/TD 5423, Sir Daves been modding and weathering my spare armour for a week, what a legend!!

Been having huge problems uploading the pics, if you click on the pic it should zoom in

post-3567-054548400 1277665291_thumb.jpg

post-3567-065384700 1277665425_thumb.jpg

post-3567-022147300 1277666314_thumb.jpg

post-3567-044556200 1277666363_thumb.jpg

post-3567-006431800 1277666391_thumb.jpg

post-3567-048724400 1277666401_thumb.jpg

post-3567-061645400 1277666451_thumb.jpg

http://www.facebook....41&id=702060079

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9269715&id=702060079

That would be great!We could band together and help this crazy world of ours.BTW,I like the weathering.

Weatherings all thanks to the other Dave, he'll be happy to hear that comment after alot of hard work on my armour

Great TD!

Looking really good bro.

Armor looks good for deployment.

Hope you get done soon.

Might need to post pictures of your flat green lenses, hovis, canvas straps and weapon details. But from the pictures, I think you are fine!

I guess Noel will show over here any minute now and he will let you know if you do need those picts or not.

Congrats.

Saludos

Great TD!

Looking really good bro.

Armor looks good for deployment.

Hope you get done soon.

Might need to post pictures of your flat green lenses, hovis, canvas straps and weapon details. But from the pictures, I think you are fine!

I guess Noel will show over here any minute now and he will let you know if you do need those picts or not.

Congrats.

Saludos

Sorry... I've just not had time to look at this thread yet... it's been open all day on my screen, just reloaded and saw all these posts. I'll get to you though brother!

Yes, if you can post pics of those things Juan suggested!

I know you've got them... (think you have them) the pics I mean, so should be easy.

Thanks bro!

I will be here shortly. B)

i'll sort the pics out guys,i did a total photo progress of my conversion work from day one on f.b,so i'll dig em out! ;)- or can i post em on the f.b mepd page????? if so,theyre already up on there! ;) . i think dave will go with the e-11 for deployment??? i know i gotta build him a t-21 when his parts come ;)

thanx for the comments guys :) :)

Cheers Dave!

Yeah I will be going for deployment with my UKG cleared ANH E11

I'm sure I'll be having new pictures taken when the T21's built up ;)

Thanks for the comments brothers

We need to get over that pond for the Rose Parade Sir Dave! Wishful thinking!

or can i post em on the f.b mepd page????? if so,theyre already up on there! ;)

No, they need to be on here... but you know you can right click a facebook image and "copy link URL" and paste it as an image on here. That works.

(as long as the privacy settings on the image are set to "public" in facebook)

here are a few pics guys :) the lenses are limo black window tint film with green lighting gel in front (so you cant see his eyes)-you can see the green gel at the bottom edge of the lense ;) the hovi mics are correct,and the shoulder straps before i got em finished off (now completed on the armour,if you want a close up pic of the straps attatched,i can get one taken,and dave will send a pic of his e-11 i guess :)

thanx guys ;)