Happy Father's Day

hpdblues

Please allow me to extend a Happy Father's Day wish to all the fathers out there in or out of weathered-white armor.

I hope you have a great day!

God bless you all...especially my very good friend Rolf.

Aloha,

T :salute:

ePS: Remember, anyone can be a father...it takes a special man to be a "Daddy".

How do you dads celebrate Father's day with your kids? ^^;

My wife and I don't celebrate much except our birthdays. We give each other a card (and this is our first mother's / father's day this year) and let each other get a coffee or desert somewhere if we're out... but we don't do much. :)

As Scottlyn (our little girl) gets older, we want to turn it into more of a holiday for her to celebrate us with. So she'll plan things and so on. B)

How do you dads celebrate Father's day with your kids? ^^;

Typically Dad gets a tie and if he's lucky is left alone to get some private time to a hobby (which you never get enough of with kids), or a BBQ in the afternoon. Not quite the big deal for Dad's as it is Mom's.

For me, I'll still make breakfast today, still clean up today, not much different than any other Sunday really. Perhaps when the kids (3 and 5) get older that will change.

happy fathers day to all those hard workin' dads out there!My 3 kids (jade jordan and jacob)each made me something special(cards and a little clay made sign that says "i love you dad!)

BBQ ribs and kickin' it for me :) At my house its all about the girls... I am the odd man out :) Today will be like most but I am sure I will get a few "Happy Fathers Day Dad!" and that is more than enough. I dont go for holidays too much, especially when it comes to my birthday, fathers day, etc.

So HAPPY FATHERS DAY boys!!

Please allow me to extend a Happy Father's Day wish to all the fathers out there in or out of weathered-white armor.

I hope you have a great day!

God bless you all...especially my very good friend Rolf.

Aloha,

T :salute:

ePS: Remember, anyone can be a father...it takes a special man to be a "Daddy".

Thanks for your support old friend.

I do my best here, even i´m going through a divorce **** period.

Because my wife decide to leave us, whit out any warning.

I´m here for my son 100%, i take care of him alone.

Get up, make and buy all he´s food.

Play whit him, make him happy and clean.

Today my dad was in, and we walk along the big canal down town whit my son.

We have a great time, and made my son laugh many times.

We dance whit him, kiss him, gave him good food, and a lot of loving focus.

Love you son/Sylvester 1 year old, whit a mom there pull the plug, and left us alone.

But we will survive son, and i will be together for even, i will never let you down!

Thanks for your support old friend.

I do my best here, even i´m going through a divorce **** period.

Because my wife decide to leave us, whit out any warning.

I´m here for my son 100%, i take care of him alone.

Get up, make and buy all he´s food.

Play whit him, make him happy and clean.

Today my dad was in, and we walk along the big canal down town whit my son.

We have a great time, and made my son laugh many times.

We dance whit him, kiss him, gave him good food, and a lot of loving focus.

Love you son/Sylvester 1 year old, whit a mom there pull the plug, and left us alone.

But we will survive son, and i will be together for even, i will never let you down!

Not fun to read Rolf. Divorce is never fun, especially when there are children in the picture.

But you seem like a super dad, this works out Rolf :):)

Not fun to read Rolf. Divorce is never fun, especially when there are children in the picture.

But you seem like a super dad, this works out Rolf :):)

Thanks bro.

Lucky me, the danish government made new rules just a few years ago.

That the father have the same rights as the mom, to have the child.

It a one week each place plan...

As i see it, the mom are not ready to take care of him.

But i´m ready to be there for him, and will stand up for him.

And take him, as much as i can have him.

Crossed fingers, it may come true for my son´s sake.

(to me a top parent, think of the child needs first, and your own second)

Thanks bro.

Lucky me, the danish government made new rules just a few years ago.

That the father have the same rights as the mom, to have the child.

It a one week each place plan...

As i see it, the mom are not ready to take care of him.

But i´m ready to be there for him, and will stand up for him.

And take him as much as i can have him.

I like to take care of him 10 days at my place, 4 days at her place over a 2 week period going on.

Crossed finger, i may come true for my son´s sake.

(to me a top parent, think of the child needs first, and your own second)

I went through a similar situation with my oldest son Aiden (7)...his mother and i were never married and broke up prior to his birth. I vowed to do everything i could to be a positive role model for him even if our time was split between houses. I did the 50/50 thing for about a yr. I owned my home....she lived with her grandparents...I had the stable job...she bounced around and didnt work for a year. i paid my child support even though it turned into me having him more of the 70/30 time.....when he was 3 we went back to court and I got full custody. In the courts eyes its not just about the mother anymore....its about who is the most suited to take care of the child. I get along great with my sons mother and would never speak about her negatively....its just people being people....i let her take him whenever she desires but he knows where his home is :)

I went through a similar situation with my oldest son Aiden (7)...his mother and i were never married and broke up prior to his birth. I vowed to do everything i could to be a positive role model for him even if our time was split between houses. I did the 50/50 thing for about a yr. I owned my home....she lived with her grandparents...I had the stable job...she bounced around and didnt work for a year. i paid my child support even though it turned into me having him more of the 70/30 time.....when he was 3 we went back to court and I got full custody. In the courts eyes its not just about the mother anymore....its about who is the most suited to take care of the child. I get along great with my sons mother and would never speak about her negatively....its just people being people....i let her take him whenever she desires but he knows where his home is :)

Thats the way to do it bro.

I hope for the same thing here.

I have ask her to think about how she feels about me taken him 10 days, 4 days at her place over a two week period going on...

As she live at her mom´s place, got no work degree etc...

i hope she and the government can see its the best for him, that i take care of him.

(i´m 36, got a big apartment in a nice area, a 4 year work degree as a pedagogue/social care taker, and been working whit people for the most of my life)