How to put on sand trooper armor video

TD2298

Fun! :duim:

It's amazing how differently people put their armor on though!

I'll have to video myself sometime so you can see what I mean... B)

Thanks for the feedback Nol! Do you think I'm close to being able to get deployed status from what you saw? I installed the 3 buttons on the ab plate and the rivet covers the night before the shoot. I just have a few more mods on the dlt.

Hi John,

Great vid, I never thought of the thighs before boots as mine are loose at the back, will try that, if I can bend over.

Real great tutorial on Back Pack, I am going dirty soon, can you PM me more of your your system or email graandcath@hotmail.co.uk

Also like the lack of shoulder starps as seems to make things easier, not canon I know but with the pauldron looks fine for most troops.

Love it and all the best from the UK

Kindest regards

Gra

Also like the lack of shoulder starps as seems to make things easier, not canon I know but with the pauldron looks fine for most troops.

Kindest regards

Gra

Actually Gra, the Sandtrooper dont have the shoulder straps, so it is canon ;)

Hi John,

Great vid, I never thought of the thighs before boots as mine are loose at the back, will try that, if I can bend over.

Real great tutorial on Back Pack, I am going dirty soon, can you PM me more of your your system or email graandcath@hotmail.co.uk

Kindest regards

Gra

Sure, Sending pm

Hi all and Darth Voorhess

I thought they DID have shoulder straps.

White canvas.

I maybe wrong though.

Cheers John, speak soon

Gra

They did had straps,but its only the white canvas glued-velcroed inside,just like TK's,but without the ribbed plastic parts :)

And nice video John,the more we see videos like this the better,always cant get enough :D Thanks for doing it!

Do you have a youtube version of this? Can easily share it around if you do. :)

This is pretty cool. Have anyone seen the Biker Scout version?

Or Stormtrooper version?

Is there a TI/TS version out there? :D

Btw John I am curious how you attach the thigh piece without it falling down since that's the first piece of armour you put on.

Hey john,

Great vid there! Can I ask you to also pm me your back pack strapping as mine is just to normal shoulder straps and yours looks very interesting!

Top job!

Smally.

Or Stormtrooper version?

Btw John I am curious how you attach the thigh piece without it falling down since that's the first piece of armour you put on.

I actually have bed foam pieces glued inside the thigh armor to make it fit snug and not shimmy around as I walk. It really makes the whole suit look sharper as you move in it. As such, the thigh pieces hug my legs and stay up as I get dressed. :)

Great video. How does the extra backpack strapping work? Do you have a diagram?

Here are some pics of the backpack strap that I use. It really helps to keep the backpack from sagging and it's simple.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

John, I'm also curious you didn't tuck in your neck seal. I tuck in mine. How about you guys? :)

Oh, do you tuck your neck seal into the wet suit? I never thought of doing that!

Or Stormtrooper version?

I'll check to see if we put it on YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

great vid buddy! :D

regarding neckseal,mine is sewn onto the neckline of my undersuit- no tucking in required! :D

Thanks for the feedback! I'll have to get mine sewn into the suit at some point! That's an awesome idea and I'm sure that it makes things a lot easier. It's really cool to hear about and see how everyone does things differently!