Darth Voorhees' TE2 build

Hi Lou,

Just to make it clear... for deployment you need to fill both criteria: 501st and MEPD.

Talking about pouches:

501st requirements:

7) Ammo pouches. Two or three in total, made of leather, canvas or vinyl. Worn either at the hips or left shoulder, opposite of the pauldron.

MEPD requirements:

12) Specific ammo pouches. Reproduction or original MP-40 ammo pouches are generally considered canon, made in either canvas or leather. Other acceptable names/designs include Stolla Wien, and the once common “Norwegian” green MP-40 pouches, made in leather. These should be dyed or painted black.

This means that you need 2 or 3 ammo pouches of pretty much anyking, to have your TD designation for the Legion. But then, if you want the deployed status, you would need that those 2 or 3 pouches are of a specific kind, to correctly portrait the Sandtroopers seen in ANH.

The options for wearing them are either to wear one pouch on the hip and one on the shoulder, or, two on the hip and one on the shoulder.

Hope it helps.

:)

Saludos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it guys! thanks!

i how did i miss that "two or three" lol...must have been looking too hard haha!

i have the correct ones, i just need to put something on the second one to get it on my belt...itsgetting to late to take pics anyway here...so later in the week ill be submitting my pics to legion command and then hopefully very shortly after, for deployed status...thanks again troopers!

Got it guys! thanks!

i how did i miss that "two or three" lol...must have been looking too hard haha!

i have the correct ones, i just need to put something on the second one to get it on my belt...itsgetting to late to take pics anyway here...so later in the week ill be submitting my pics to legion command and then hopefully very shortly after, for deployed status...thanks again troopers!

No worries bro!

Hope you are done soon and apply for deployment!!

Happy to help.

Saludos

Thanks Nol! aside from missing the sling (and being a bit bloated yesterday lol)...how do i look for deployment?

I'm not seeing anything else you're missing... sling looks like the last piece. Anyone else see anything?

I'd suggest stiffening the belt where your pouch is so it doesn't "hang"... but that's just being picky. B)

I'm not seeing anything else you're missing... sling looks like the last piece. Anyone else see anything?

I'd suggest stiffening the belt where your pouch is so it doesn't "hang"... but that's just being picky. B)

Thanks Nol...yea i need to do something about that sagin belt lol. i should have that fixed up by the weekend!

Thanks Guys! im so excited to FINALLY have a Sandy! this got put off TWICE!!..and it feels greatto finally have it done...now i just have to wait for the LMO to clear it. Being the GML for my garrison,i cant clear it myself lol

Thanks Rolf! Indeed i will be patrolling NYC for sure in Oct for NYCC and Big Apple Con!

SANDTROOPER APPROVED!! TD-6908 IS OFFICIAL! WOOOO!

Now i'll get that cool "sandtrooper" banner thingy under my Avatar!

...next working on getting the little "deployed" banner under that one hehe!

hey Nol, can u make me one of those cool Avatar pics and matching banner? i loves them!

Looking great Lou!!! you can borrow my sling for deployment pics....come to CT brother :)

Ha! thats very kind of you Rick! Ive been out there a few times.I used to date Leslie,(IC) from CTG. I love those guys.I know Charles the CO, Niki, and Steve(Fett/TI)I was going to try and make it to the first comi-CONN,but ended up not being able to go.

Congrats man!!! :duim:

Yes, you need to get that other little banner now that you have the right sandtrooper one. ;)

hey Nol, can u make me one of those cool Avatar pics and matching banner? i loves them!

You bet!

PM sent. B)

Congrats man!!!

Welcome to the coolest dirtiest designation in the legion.

:D

Saludos

thanks John! Im SUPER stoked about it!

Ok...question for the command staff. I now have 1.25" wide off-white nylon webbing here. and i have a D ring. Can i use this as the sling for the T-21 for deployment until i can get the real deals? i can screw in a strip of thin black nylon webbing into the stock to attach the "D" ring. would this fly for deployment? (obviously ill show pics, just dont wanna go through the mods if its definately a no-go)Im a bit short on cash and wont be able to get the sling and correct swivel mount for a little while and am anxious to get deployed heh. thank you sirs!

Oh and thanks for the Avatar and sig banner No'l...Love 'em!

thanks John! Im SUPER stoked about it!

Ok...question for the command staff. I now have 1.25" wide off-white nylon webbing here. and i have a D ring. Can i use this as the sling for the T-21 for deployment until i can get the real deals? i can screw in a strip of thin black nylon webbing into the stock to attach the "D" ring. would this fly for deployment? (obviously ill show pics, just dont wanna go through the mods if its definately a no-go)Im a bit short on cash and wont be able to get the sling and correct swivel mount for a little while and am anxious to get deployed heh. thank you sirs!

Oh and thanks for the Avatar and sig banner No'l...Love 'em!

You're welcome... now let a T-21 answer your question. B)

I guess if you do the mods in a way such that the sling "looks" correct and its mounted in a correct way, it should be no problem for deployment. You dont need the actual enfield sling for deployment.

Or am I mistaken here?

Saludos

I guess if you do the mods in a way such that the sling "looks" correct and its mounted in a correct way, it should be no problem for deployment. You dont need the actual enfield sling for deployment.

Or am I mistaken here?

No, you're mistaken (don't worry, I still do it and I'm the DL) B)

"T-21, aka Lewis Gun. Must have ribbed barrel and either a canvas, leather or nylon sling." on the bottom of the CRL page...