Upgrade!!!

Caomhanach

Bloody nice!! Real cistern and all!

There is a story behind that... My friend back in the UK was gutting out his 1970's built bathroom, so I asked him to take a picture of his cistern which he thought was mighty strange with an "err okayyyy he's wanting to see my old toilet"... Once I explained he was like oh yeh no problem... I saw it and asked him to send it out to me... Rather lucky I thought...

Beyond upgrade - this is simply fantastic Mike. Just a wee bit of weathering and your golden.

Now - about the rest of the armor...still got that FX with the ab plate buttons still attached? ;-) :P

Isn't about time you get deployed? B):td:

Beyond upgrade - this is simply fantastic Mike. Just a wee bit of weathering and your golden.

Now - about the rest of the armor...still got that FX with the ab plate buttons still attached? ;-) :P

Isn't about time you get deployed? B):td:

yeh yeh yeh I know... All I need is to replace the shoulder straps then I'm all done...

So maybe in 2 years???? :D:D

Now a true sign of friendship is a buddy gifting you their toilet parts B) As far as I'm concerned you're deployable but that's just me because its all self-perception anyway and upgrading a pack should be treated like earning a merit badge.

Looks freaking cool.

Only two small thing.

1. The sergeant pack don´t have the black tape on the blue tray, only the captain move a long pack has.

2. The "air" cut off on the siphon, should not have been cut off.

Cheers :)

Posted Image

Wow, beautiful work Mike! I love the story behind the cistern too, that makes it even more authentic :duim:

One question though - Are you going to use the pink umbrella with the new pack?

Posted Image

:D

Charlie

Wow, beautiful work Mike! I love the story behind the cistern too, that makes it even more authentic :duim:

One question though - Are you going to use the pink umbrella with the new pack?

Posted Image

:D

Charlie

It is a sun parasol Charlie and I need it for my delicate skin under the hot dry Tatooine sun... B)

Looks freaking cool.

Only two small thing.

1. The sergeant pack don´t have the black tape on the blue tray, only the captain move a long pack has.

2. The "air" cut off on the siphon, should not have been cut off.

Cheers :)

Posted Image

Hi Rolf; what do you mean by #2 air cut off piece? It's not jumping out at me bro but I'm interested.

Caomhanach the upgrades look fantastic bro, lucky score on the siphon. :)

Hi Rolf; what do you mean by #2 air cut off piece? It's not jumping out at me bro but I'm interested.

Caomhanach the upgrades look fantastic bro, lucky score on the siphon. :)

Here you go bro ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh the little piece which connects the two pipes? Okay :) Thanks

You got it bro.

I looks to me, the piece shall be there, and not to be cut/trim off.

(i guess some just cut it off, because we assemble the MH/SB siphon kit our self, before we found the UK siphon here).

Troop on :)

You got it bro.

I looks to me, the piece shall be there, and not to be cut/trim off.

(i guess some just cut it off, because we assemble the MH/SB siphon kit our self, before we found the UK siphon here).

Troop on :)

There is a bridge there but the tape is right behind it so it is hard to see...

...and thanks for the comments guys... glad people like it...

Of course this all benefits me b/c I bought the old pack from my garrison mate Mike and am in the process of upgrading that one as we speak! :lol: Now I can see the before and (optimal) after!

Great job with the new pack Mike!

And great talking with you this evening; thanks for the advice on getting suited up to patrol the Hive (of scum and villany of course)!