TM Junior storms Memorabilia

troopermaster

When I found out there was going to be another Memorabilia event at the end of march a few weeks ago, I had already started work on my sons mini stormtrooper moulds to make them bigger and better, and I really wanted to get a new kit pulled for this event. I thought "Yeah, should be no problemo" but was I ever wrong! It took me up until the last week to get most of the moulds done and I formed them. I got the main parts of the armour assembled with only a few parts left to form, which I managed to form on Thursday. Getting it all finished off in time for the event was a nightmare. I was working until 11.00pm every night last wekk and even gluing the legs together Saturady morning, the day of the event :icon_eek:

After a two hour drive we finally arrived at the Birmingham NEC and got my son Luke kitted up. We stepped out of the changing room (toilets :P ) and he was an instant hit. Everyone was asking to take a photo of him. People was coming up to me saying it was the coolest thing they had ever seen. While I was talking to people, I looked around and Luke was stood alone and there was people all around him taking photos, talk about a little poser :D To say he was a star is an understatement. It made all my hard work and stress worth it. He hardly ever took his helmet off the whole time we were there.

It was great to meet all the UK Garrison and I finally got meet them personally when I was invited back stage. We had a good chat about armour and a few other things, really good to meet you guys at last :duim: I hope to see you all there again at the next event. Here's some photos....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a quick clip-

amazing pictures, your son looks just perfect!

reminds me of the young clones on Camino... :rolleyes:

COMPLIMENTS TO YOUR SON!

the people were right it IS the coolest thing i´ve ever seen too!

So, as he grows, you make new bucks. In 6-7 years, you will be able to make a store for 7-14 year old storm trooper kids. You could start the Trooper Cadets of the Empire... sort of like the Boy Scouts. In the USA, we have the Boy Scouts of America. Where you are in a little group of uniformed kids, learn how to camp, exist in nature, do good deeds... and so on.

In the Trooper Cadets of the Empire, you just teach them at a young age how to shoot at teddy bears (Ewok Practice). HAHAHA!!!!

That suit is perfection. If I had a son, I would buy one. I only have daughters. My young one could pull off a perfect young Leia... but she is more of the Commando type. She broke my ankle last Tuesday – I fell into her leg-breaking trap she put into the back yard. :lol:

Ask Mike... he knows about it. It really happened.

Man, you kiddo armor is the best I have seen. Do you make armor for giant children? <-- me. I am 2 meters tall and 120 kilograms. HAHAHA!!!

Later Brother,

John

p.s. - Where is the mini backpack and dirt?

Freaking cool pictures bro :) .

Your son looks fantastic!.

And the most accurate ANH TK, of them all, thanks to you.

Once again, beautiful work from you, as all ways mate ;) .

I had the plesure of meeting the little lad and man that armour is 100% spot on, nothing could be faulted with it, dude we have to talk at some point as me thinks I want one for my boy :)

Im the Biker scout on your lads right hand side next to him, in your pictures. It was my first Mem, and everyone said it was alot quiter than the one in November last year. But Il defo be going to the net one this November.

Ive also spoken to a couple of newbies wanting to join the UKG at Mem, so Ive pointed them in your direction for kit hope thats ok

Marcel

Nice work mate! I saw the pics on the garrison boards yesterday (well someone elses pics)

I did a costume for my little boy last year he is 7yrs old but didnt get as far as a lid or making it screen acc

Posted Image

My mouth just fell open when I saw this...unbelievably great!!

That's one freaking great job you did on your son's armor.

My guess is that it will be a must have soon for all the TD's/ TK's that have kids.

Thanks again :D

My mouth just fell open when I saw this...unbelievably great!!

That's one freaking great job you did on your son's armor.

My guess is that it will be a must have soon for all the TD's/ TK's that have kids.

There is talk of a 'younglings' garrison for all the guys who have kids so you may be seeing more of these mini troopers in the near future ;)