Welcome back Braks Buddy

TD-1536

I wanted to extend a big welcome back to the original guy that started this obsession of ours. Without his hard work over the years, we wouldn't have half of what we have now. It's also good to see you getting people motivated to produce new and accurate props with great attention to detail. It's the little things that count.

Yo Art :) .

I all ready give you a few welcome back shoulder claps, on your post in here.

But i wanna do it again.

Welcome back buddy.

I still remember, the first time i saw your site.

I guess i look like this, on the other side of the screen :blink: .

Cheers buddy :D .

Rolf.

yes, Art Andrews is the man who actually brought me into this Sandtrooper fanatism.

when i first visited his former website i was completly blown away by his amazing Sandtrooper costume.

that´s why i searched for more than three years to finally get my own Gino sandtroper suit and helmet.

unfortunatly now that i have a Gino suit and two helmets in my collection i don´t have the time to build it... :(

Art is a freakin "Rock Star" in the SW costume community. I had the pleasure of chatting with Art a few times during San Diego Comic Con. He is a credit not only here but on the Dented Helmet as well. This is a guy who's truly done his homework!

Haha... sorry guys. Just saw this thread! Thanks so much for the kudos, but I am just another one of you... you have me a bit red-faced here! I am pretty excited to be back into the fold and am looking forward to catching up on all that you guys have accomplished and hope to be able to make a few new contribution of my own in the coming months!