Look What I Just Won*

I have this gun. I just have to find the time to cut the barrel vent holes!

Pretty dang cool... a rare gun for troops so I have heard.

I just have to assemble it, and my Lewis, another MG-34 V2 DLT-19 upgrade, and I will be pretty good on TD blasters!

As most of you know, I carry Cushman weapons. But, as far as practicality, quality, and budgetary aspects... it is a no brainer. Plus his new vac, and his prototypes (including a de-milled MG-34)... Cushman is getting out some cool guns.

PM if you need help in getting prop weapons just like the ones in the photos.

I am glad to help.

Troop On!

John

well i got it today and it is all busted up and doesn't look like the one in the pic . :angry: part of the inner barrel is missing and even unpainted . :angry: ..i dont know if shipping banged it up or not but i am not willing to put the time in to fix this one, i think im gonna get my money back and spend some extra cash for something better. it just really sucks because my pack is almost done and this was the last item i needed, i was so close to being in the 501st :( and now im just ******,,sorry guys i just need to vent for a sec...its aways two steps forward three steps back :angry: if any body out there has a NICE BFG that there willing to part with would you please pm me, and im sorry for being a sourpuss...this will pass. <_<

thanks

dan