New Sandtrooper Reference!!!

TK412

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, nice find!!!

thanks for sharing, Turo!

finally a better shot of this more rare hip-pouch, the MP-18 pouch... one of the hardest to get!

Is that just one single pouch? is there more images of it somewhere. If it's its hard to find, I'll give it a shot making it out of leather.

yeah, it´s definatly the most uncommon pouch, i only know two other pictures showing that special pouch...

all kudos to Brak´sBuddy, these pictures came from him...

(if you want me to remove those pictures, let me know, Art!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

Copy that.

I have search for that pouch, for some time now.

I have search on ww2 stuff on ebay, and google.

But i have not found it yet.

But i will keep on looking to i find it ;) .

Here you see the captain whit the dlt-19 have it on he´s hip.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here you see the captain, have it on he´s hip again.

Sorry the pictures are very bad, and most of the times he got he´s arm over it too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here you see the captain on the right, have it on.

Posted Image

Cheers :) .

Rolf

Sweet find you made there, but actually it's the 1st time I see that its a completly different pouch.

I've been looking on the net straight away and man are those things hard to find. As Rolf already mentioned.

I found out that the ammo pouch of it's "newer"model the MP28( Schmeisser), as for the magazines were identical. I have been looking for that also but no success either.

Maybe because it was introduced in WW1 all the pouches went missing or lost, let's hope not. The only thing I found was a MP28 pouch for 2 magazines, here you can find it...

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/290

It looks like it but it has seperate housings instead of one.

I know in the part of the netherlands where I live that there a a few frantic ww1&2 collectors, because there has been some serious fighting in this area.

So maybe I could drop by one of them one day..

Posted Image

I am looking into maybe "upgrading" my helmet in the coming months if I can break away from work. I will be super busy in the coming months -sigh-

Anyway is it just an optical illusion or is this troopers helmet seem too big for him?

I am just trying to get a point of reference if I buy a new bucket...

• 3 weeks later...

Man, that's almost like it!! :blink:

It seems that the one used in ANH is more square and has a lid like closing system instead of a flap. But the one you have got is a sweet looking pouch as well. Yours even got the metal dot sytem to close the flap.. :duim:

I also think that the one used is a few inches smaller in lenght, the width seems ok..

Anyhow, you got a pouch to be proud of! B)

Man, that's almost like it!! :blink:

It seems that the one used in ANH is more square and has a lid like closing system instead of a flap. But the one you have got is a sweet looking pouch as well. Yours even got the metal dot sytem to close the flap.. :duim:

I also think that the one used is a few inches smaller in lenght, the width seems ok..

Anyhow, you got a pouch to be proud of! B)

I think you are right about the size & stuff

Good thing this one was free ;)