LOOK WHAT I JUST WON!!!!

that is a pretty good price, as a while back they used to go for 50.00 or more!!

I found mine spelled incorrectly, as radical sub game. I got it for 16.00 shipped!!! there is a guy on ebay now selling resin add on parts that look screen accurate, specially made to fit the game, for 10.00 plus shipping.

:)

Here is mine, before I add the resin parts, as I just got them a couple weeks ago and havent had time to work on it:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

game still works too, lol. though I cant for the life of me play it worth a darn. I added screw eyelets so I can add a sling or attach it to the belt, havent decided yet :) There are soda fountain bag connections and such on it in those pictues as the lenses, but I took those off in prep for the resin kit...

here is a link to the resin cast pieces!!

DoopyDoos Resin Binoc Greeblie Kit

Anybody want this? I have no use for it since I am converting my TD to a non-Special Edition version...

Painted silver, and masked, and painted white.

Posted Image

Weathered with powders. I can intensify if anyone is interested. Game works too.

Posted Image

I just checked ebay and there is an un-opened Sub Assault going for $100!!! That is retarded! I paid $30.00 or less.

Since my PM box is full, just post if interested here, and I will contact you.

Mods, if this is a hi-jack, feel free to move it to the sale section.

John

I would be interested in these, can you contact me and we will sort something out, cheers ;)

Anybody want this? I have no use for it since I am converting my TD to a non-Special Edition version...

Painted silver, and masked, and painted white.

Posted Image

Weathered with powders. I can intensify if anyone is interested. Game works too.

Posted Image

I just checked ebay and there is an un-opened Sub Assault going for $100!!! That is retarded! I paid $30.00 or less.

Since my PM box is full, just post if interested here, and I will contact you.

Mods, if this is a hi-jack, feel free to move it to the sale section.

John