ALMOST DONE....UPDATE.....

DarkHammer

here ya go guys and gals,,my first armor,,this is just the first fitting,,still a little work to get it all right,, not done yet but i guess i will give ya a sneek peek,,,,all mods done by me with the help of you guyz and the FISD and Garrison Titan..and a little creative thinking ..tell me what ya think but dont be to harsh....haha....it wont really matter anyway because i love it,,,its what i have always thought.. I WOULD LOOK LIKE... if i was there..more pics to come as i get the rest of my gear,,,,,..............darkhammer out........

Posted Image

Posted Image

holy crap!!! You like you just charged through a flock of tusken raiders, crawled through there bantha's fecies then were a victim of a drive by! I like it. I would be interested in seeing the bucket! Some people might say its a bit much but ultimately its how you see yourself in the star wars world!

****holy crap!!! You like you just charged through a flock of tusken raiders, crawled through there bantha's fecies then were a victim of a drive by! I like it. I would be interested in seeing the bucket! Some people might say its a bit much but ultimately its how you see yourself in the star wars world! SandTrooper****

exactly >>>>>..and thank you....i was not going for canon....yet,,haters..over..

That's one dirty son of a %@*!

I think its going to look very menacing in full attire. Please tell me youre gonna get a ANH helmet and dirty it up too. An FX bucket would really detract from the work you've done.

That's one dirty son of a %@*!

I think its going to look very menacing in full attire. Please tell me youre gonna get a ANH helmet and dirty it up too. An FX bucket would really detract from the work you've done.

yep got an RT on the way......i thought about going with less weathering after i figured out how to do the baster marks but by that time it was already painted,,this is my first rodeo,,haha,and who really wants to take it all off before showing it off a little,,,i think i will take it down a notch ,,the way i was getting the real nice grays and blaster marks was with crushed up high quality charcoal pencils ....maybe try that again after remove some of the paint......over..

As the old saying goes...

If you don't want to hear the answer, then don't ask the question.

its all good,,didnt mean nothin by tha haters thing...maybe should have put a haha in there....see above..

THANKS for the kind words ..haha...but after stepping back and looking at it in a whole and finely getting over all the hours i put in on the paint ..,,it was a little over done..haha.....oh well,i guess its always one step forward and three steps back,,but i do like learning the hard way,,,haha momma tried ...,so tell me what ya think of it now and any help and constructive criticism is encouraged ...thanks...over...

Posted Image

Posted Image

blaster marks or no blaster marks ??????

Nice job! Never seen this way of weathering before. Looks a bit like corroded metal.

Thanks for sharing.

cool man thanks..the first thing i was tryin was way over done but i always wanted to be that trooper that got stuck in the middle of sum $*@! and got lost after an ambush or something like that and had to get back on my own,,this is my first rodeo with plastic,,i am a metal dude ,,,but the armor is white for a reason ,,and i had just way to much battle scars or poop stains..haha....critics will tell...haha..but thanks guys for the harshness..it will only make me stronger..... ...

ps...dont use GOOF OFF on your ABS ...it will stain it ....i

i just hope mine looks good in the sun....pics up soon..with tha whole shabang......over

Definately back on the right track!

So out of curiosity, how did you make the blaster marks?

yep,,agreed,,,,,,,,,blaster marks..?...HIGH GRADE artist charcoal ,ground up,,and feathered out..

hint,,ground with your thumb and then fan out