Need TD Armor

Daverian

5' 9" 165lbs. II am not able to spend a whole lot or I would go for something a bit more accurate, but FX would do fine for now...

While an FX may fit you okay, some parts you'll be swimming in. An AuthenticProps or TE2 would fit you like a glove. Trust me. You have the perfect weight and height to emulate the original ANH Stormtroopers.

5' 9" 165lbs. II am not able to spend a whole lot or I would go for something a bit more accurate, but FX would do fine for now...

While an FX may fit you okay, some parts you'll be swimming in. An AuthenticProps or TE2 would fit you like a glove. Trust me. You have the perfect weight and height to emulate the original ANH Stormtroopers.

but not the perfect pocketbook.

Very true Mike.

but not the perfect pocketbook.

it's worth saving a few extra dollars and getting an AP or TE2.

And the dollars aren't really a lot more. Not sure what the current pricing is exactly, but last I checked once all was said and done, will be worth it for the bit more.

I

think it is double...at least that is what I heard..

Let's break that down, shall we:

FX + AP kit: $385 + $289 (?) = $674 (est)

AP 100% : $875 (est. last I had hard info).

Delta: $201.

Yes, $200 is nothing to sneeze at, but if you ever have to start replacing parts on the FX to make it fit better, there goes any savings.

Let's break that down, shall we:

FX + AP kit: $385 + $289 (?) = $674 (est)

AP 100% : $875 (est. last I had hard info).

Delta: $201.

Yes, $200 is nothing to sneeze at, but if you ever have to start replacing parts on the FX to make it fit better, there goes any savings.

I just got a PM on the FISD boards. AP 100%: $799 with helmet unassembled. But again it could have been old info.

Sorry to be redundant, if all I need is armor (I have a stunt helmet). What is the bottom line plus shipping for TE2 or AP? and where do I find it?

If what I was told is true, FX armor can be had for $410 total. AP $800+. Is this true?

That FX price is with or without helmet? I've never seen a non-recast suit that low including helmet, so would be a new rock bottom price if it did.

Then again, a fully completed FX bucket is worth less than $100, I can't imagine how much less it would be worth in kit form.