any 1 have info on this 1 comments?

John - I've had to edit your post for some of your comments. Play nice guys...

I think we're all clear that there are options now to suit every taste - there's no one perfect/best/fits all, so let's not pretend there is.

Unless someone makes a 100% flawless replica of a MG-34 that weighs two pounds, is as strong as steel (carbon fiber?) and costs $1.

Thanks, now I am going over to that other forum and I am going to edit your posts! And fill them with sunshine!

I love you Paul.

Johnny

I think we're all clear that there are options now to suit every taste - there's no one perfect/best/fits all, so let's not pretend there is.

Unless someone makes a 100% flawless replica of a MG-34 that weighs two pounds, is as strong as steel (carbon fiber?) and costs $1.

**** I knew I shouldn't of cooked that popcorn! I missed everything.

For the sake of people who know me personally and read these forums, but who haven't known me for long and might get the wrong impression based on comments that were made about me:

I never said I "hate" Cushman guns.

I never said Cushman guns "suck."

I never actually said anything negative about the quality of ALL Cushman guns in general, OR about the people who develop and sell them, or the people who troop with them.

For the sake of John "Whitecommando," I see how my comment had a negative connotation, and I publicly apologize for hurting your feelings and making you so upset.

I will edit my original post about the Cushman in this thread, and if you'll do the same with your posts (where you quoted me) then people who are doing research about Cushman guns in the future won't be negatively swayed by them.