Finished My Backpack(At Last).

Iain Hamilton (TD6598)

Here it is :-

After a couple of weekends of much scratching of head and gnashing of teeth I've finally finished the **** thing.

This was a real labour of love I can tell you from opening the box of bits' and going "What the ****!!!" to finishing it.

Just thought I'd post a few pics to see what you all thought.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Just waiting word on a new AB plate from the AP maker and I'll be posting the clearance pictures.

Hopefully not too long now before I join your ranks properly.

Iain.

Howdy!

Got the loo stphon from a plumber who's a pal of mine but you can get them from large hardware stores in this country-just as well really 'cos they cost about £20.00.

This hobby of ours can get expensive at times.

Iain.

Do they have a web site? Phone number? Part number? I'd like to order one.

You can try HomeBase or B&Q's websites as the parts are identical to what I used.

I vaguely remember someone from the UK thinking about getting a bulk order for you guys across the water but it was going to be too expensive in the long run or something like that.

Iain.

It is indeed the square bottomed cistern part.

They're quite cheap(£21.99) in the UK and I'm more than suprised that you don't have anything similar in the States.

I'm going to have a wee word with a couple of folk I know to see if I can get a few-it won't be many(maybe 4 or 5 if I'm lucky)if any at all and see if I can get them to you lot across the water.

I have to say no promises at this point but I'll see what I can do.It'll depend on how much the shipping will be.The last time a UK.Garrison member tried this it was going to cost a fortune to ship a few of them.

Iain.