Warning about Hyperfirm on ebay !!!!!!!!!!!! resolved

wannab

Item not recieved DO NOT BUY DIRECT FROM THESE GUYS!!!!

No replies to numerous emails no item and no money back!!!

Very ******!!

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... L:RTQ:US:1

Changed his ebay ID in the last 30 days

Was: teamphippen

Now is: sportzjunky55

His Name is Bill Phippen

And BTW they totally lied in their reply to my negative feedback!

Dude, I think that is the same guy that sells Hyper firm anyway.... I recognise the screen name. The location is the same as the guy who sells them as " Hyper Firm" too!!!!

That is the same guy who was/is in charge of sales for Hyperfirm. I had thought that they got rid of him because of so much negative feed back. I'll give John Bush a call and tell him he needs to see what is going on.

:::EDIT::: Just got off the phone with John Bush. He said he'll take care of it all.

@ wannab - Sent you a PM bro.

Curious...okay...I will call Bill tomorrow and see what's up. This is the first that I've heard of this sale. I will get back to you. Thanks for the call Zac.

My apologies. I will take care of this if I have to go make an E-11 tomorrow myself. Give me a call. Pacific Time.

PM sent.

John

Curious...okay...I will call Bill tomorrow and see what's up. This is the first that I've heard of this sale. I will get back to you. Thanks for the call Zac.

My apologies. I will take care of this if I have to go make an E-11 tomorrow myself. Give me a call. Pacific Time.

PM sent.

John

No problem John!

Dude, I think that is the same guy that sells Hyper firm anyway.... I recognise the screen name. The location is the same as the guy who sells them as " Hyper Firm" too!!!!

Michael,

So I am to assume that everyone who sells from San Diego is the same guy also? That's plain narrow minded. The answer to this is "no" we are not the same. I allow people to sell hyperfirm that way they can make money. I often do it at a loss for myself to help friends etc. Many times, it has come back and bitten me in the A$$ but I've always offered to clean up the messes.

Everything I sell has been and will continue to go through Slavefive on the CT.net board. There's not enough money in it to make a difference to me.

I've offered to clean this up. I've left Bill a message but I will have to wait to hear from him to find out what happened. In Bill's defense, his feedback rating is phenominal on EBAY so I'm not sure what has happened but there may be a good explanation.

Hang tight and I will find out.

If John says he will fix it he will. Ordered three blasters from them and had no problems. Please remember that his real life is not SW he runs a company making props for Movies, like Spiderman3, POTC and Transformers. He makes SW blasters for the love of it and is able to produce such awesome pieces, because of what he does for a living.

If John says he will fix it he will. Ordered three blasters from them and had no problems. Please remember that his real life is not SW he runs a company making props for Movies, like Spiderman3, POTC and Transformers. He makes SW blasters for the love of it and is able to produce such awesome pieces, because of what he does for a living.

Well said.

That's all well and good, and the products definitely speak for themselves, but if those chosen to rep the products drop the ball, none of that matters does it? This keeps coming up on these boards again and again despite assurances that it's being taken care of. I for one would love to one day purchase directly from John, but will never buy thru TeamPhippen, or whatever his name is now.

To his credit, John always manages to set things straight, but often only hears about the problems when they reach code red.

That's all well and good, and the products definitely speak for themselves, but if those chosen to rep the products drop the ball, none of that matters does it? This keeps coming up on these boards again and again despite assurances that it's being taken care of. I for one would love to one day purchase directly from John, but will never buy thru TeamPhippen, or whatever his name is now.

To his credit, John always manages to set things straight, but often only hears about the problems when they reach code red.

You need to keep in mind that everyone who sells hyperfirm blasters isn't necessarily a representative of Sci-fire. They may have gotten it from me to sell but that doesn't mean that I am asking them to be the point of contact for Sci-fire. They may have asked for a favor (ie. cash) and I obliged. At that point, they are individuals selling the blasters. You should ask them before purchasing whether or not it is from Sci-fire also. There are others that are not and are not made from hyperfirm but similar lesser materials.

If you go to www.sci-fire.com and click on the contact button. The email still comes to me directly. I may forward it to Slavefive but I read every single one first. As of right now, the only people who are contacts for Sci-fire are myself, Slavefive and Slave1pilot. I appreciate the support and understanding.

You need to keep in mind that everyone who sells hyperfirm blasters isn't necessarily a representative of Sci-fire. They may have gotten it from me to sell but that doesn't mean that I am asking them to be the point of contact for Sci-fire. They may have asked for a favor (ie. cash) and I obliged. At that point, they are individuals selling the blasters. You should ask them before purchasing whether or not it is from Sci-fire also. There are others that are not and are not made from hyperfirm but similar lesser materials.

If you go to www.sci-fire.com and click on the contact button. The email still comes to me directly. I may forward it to Slavefive but I read every single one first. As of right now, the only people who are contacts for Sci-fire are myself, Slavefive and Slave1pilot. I appreciate the support and understanding.

Good to know, John. I would trust you and your direct sci-fire compadres anytime. Just not teamphippen or ANYONE else. Thanks for helping out even when you aren't directly involved!

It wasnt a stupid assumption. I too purchased my blaster through Pippen who was one of the contacts at sci-fire at the time, and it wasnt until I emailed a relative of his (I got the email contact through paypal) and filed a complaint through paypal and emailed evreyone at sci-fire including you that it was resolved. I finally got a reply and my blaster was sent three weeks from order date. So.....yeah....I guess that the screen name being the same was a real stupid assumption, huh?.........By the way. To Johns credit. He is the only person who ever replied to my emails, but only after I sent one every day for a week. The reason? You were very busy working and had not checked your emails. You guys quickly took my payment though.

All this being said the quality is top notch and its worth the wait. The communication sucks however.

I dont have anything personal against any of you guys. I was however sure that that was the same Pippen I had problems with. I guess that wasnt too much of an assumption now that we know he is the guy from Sci-fire as I said he was....

Alot of people live in Santa Clarita, its true...

Wow....Michael. I guess I hit a nerve with that comment. Wanna fight?!?

LOL. I'm kidding Michael. I love fighting but that's not what this is about. The assumption that Bill and I are the same guy is a poorly placed assumption....how's that? Better? We are not the same....Like I explained above.

I don't know Michael but it would be good to meet you someday at an event. Maybe we can chat a bit.

Being that there is not a perfect forum that reaches everyone who might, has or will buy a blaster, it is difficult to post a news bulliten that all future sales are through Slavefive or Slave1pilot only. Therefore, could I have stopped this sale or Michael's sale? I doubt it. If I don't know about it, how could I. I was lucky that Zac called me and informed me. Thanks again Zac. I was under the impression that all was well. We just finished a run of DC-15s, MG-34s, MG-42s, EE-3s and E-11s and it went off without a hickup. I heard about this sale yesterday night and posted as soon as I got home. Again, I am not involved in this sale but I will turn out an E-11 if need be and try to collect my cash from Bill. I've already made contact with Doug via PM. We will talk tomorrow and resolve this.

Michael....get your blood pressure checked buddy.

I just didnt like your comment in the PM you sent me that said I made a "Stupid assumption".

I also went back to my paypal account and verified my "stupid assumption". I made a screen shot if you would like to see all the details. I ordered the blaster July 14th and it wasnt sent out until the next month.

I am sorry that I got a bit pissy there, but I dont think anyone likes being told they are stupid. I am just trying to help a fellow costumer out. He ordered from your representative ( weather you say so or not) and got the same treatment that everyone else has gotten. no response to emails.

I ordered my blaster from the the sci-fire website and paypal'd bphippen@XXXX for it. That means he works or worked for you at the time. Even if in a small way....

If you dont want this guy dragging you guys down I WOULD post an all boards not to purchase from him and that he is no longer a rep for you guys. He's making you look bad.

John your a good guy, I have no beef with you at all. You guys did eventually take care of me and I did eventually get my awesome blaster. I think you do great work and if someone goes through you or slave1pilot or slave5 then I can highly recommend you.

Well....It's obvious that I don't visit the boards often. I don't really care to too much because of the nature of many of the members and them being overly sensitive.

When there is a problem, regardless of whether I've sold it or someone else that I know, I end up having to deal with it. I am not responsible for others sales. As I have said before, contact Paypal regarding non-shipment and they will deal with the person who has sold the item.

Awesome John! Glad to hear that everything will work out. On another note and just as a heads up, I sent you an email the address that I have for you at work. Thanks for that website; I got a good half hour's entertainment from it!