Troopers, wish your CO a Happy Birthday!

TD-1536

Thanks guys, 27 today. Don't have anything planned really, my daughter's 3rd birthday party is here tomorrow (hers is 4/30) so I've just been cleaning house and such. A few friends are coming by later for a drink & I rented a couple movies. "whoot" Although, my wife got me a ticket to Dragoncon (YES!!) and my mum bought me a cool effects pedal for making noises and whatnot. So no complaints from this trooper. As long as I've got vodka in the freezer, electricity (for internets) and my health I'm cool.

Happy early b-day Eifion!

...As long as I've got vodka in the freezer, electricity (for internets) and my health I'm cool.

Happy early b-day Eifion!

I got GrayGoose Vanilla and Belvedere Orange in the freezer, and a small bottle of Maker's Mark on the shelf.

Ah, nice. How is the GG vanilla? I'm favoring Ciroc at the moment, its a grape-based and has a citrus-y aftertaste to it.

It's amazing! I used to stick to Stoli Vanilla, but the GG is a whole new level.

I also discovered that for the money, Svedka (from Sweden) is pretty good!

Nice, I like Svedka as well. I usually try a different one every so often, Rain I liked also, I think it was a grain-based. I haven't had Svedka in a while but I think I need to try out the GG vanilla first. I'll bring some Ciroc to Lottie's party for you to try. Very good especially if you like it straight.