Just finished my armor Moved on to weathering ect...ect...

Burt Landcaster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diddo, looks great! Love the bucket weathering!

Unless your knee plate doesn't rub you may need to angle it outward to avoid it from catching the thigh armor when you walk, just a suggestion...

Nice TE suit!

If you get everything to look as nice as that helmet, you'll look fantastic. Great fit and assembly.

Nice TE suit!

If you get everything to look as nice as that helmet, you'll look fantastic. Great fit and assembly.

Thanks mike believe it or not it's the frist Trooper armor i put together

A friend weathered the helmet for me. And is about to teach me how.

Diddo, looks great! Love the bucket weathering!

Unless your knee plate doesn't rub you may need to angle it outward to avoid it from catching the thigh armor when you walk, just a suggestion...

It didnt but i have made changes to the armor since the pictures where taken to fix the problem of it looking like that.

The weathering on the helmet is perfect. Not only does the dirt look authentic but it also has a "bleached in the harsh Tatooine Suns" kinda look

Love the armor too . . . the TE kit is so sweet. You're going to have one killer TD setup when its all done

What weapon are going for wit this costume? Personally I love the Lewis Heavy Blaster.

Great work

The weathering on the helmet is perfect. Not only does the dirt look authentic but it also has a "bleached in the harsh Tatooine Suns" kinda look

Love the armor too . . . the TE kit is so sweet. You're going to have one killer TD setup when its all done

What weapon are going for wit this costume? Personally I love the Lewis Heavy Blaster.

Great work

had my eye on an MG-34 but didnt have the scratch

Looking good trooper

I hope your friend is going to do the weathering on your armour to match the fantastic job he did with your helmet...it's great!

One odd thing though that sticks out to me is your belt looks to need about an inch taken off each end and the corners cropping at an angle. Oh and the rivet covets go over the rivets

-Paul

I got my MP38/40 Mag Pouchs

Posted Image

Looking good trooper

I hope your friend is going to do the weathering on your armour to match the fantastic job he did with your helmet...it's great!

One odd thing though that sticks out to me is your belt looks to need about an inch taken off each end and the corners cropping at an angle. Oh and the rivet covets go over the rivets

-Paul

You never miss a mistake i make trooper master LOL i have the belt rivited 5 times i didnt think to cut down the belt.... i thought i was saposed to be that long..... but i just got some great HD shots of the Sandtrroopers last night so i will fix my many mistakes ASAP!

and i wish i could get him to do my whole suit

great looking trooper, bro!

one little thing to correct maybe, the knee drop boxes edges should be rounded up on the downside!

Posted Image

I will get on that tonight thanks rocko