Bearden6521 Armor Pics

bearden6521

Finally, I feel confident that I am ready for the 501st/Garrison Carida and MEPD. I put in my 501st application. As soon as I get my ID, I will be requesting MEPD deployment as well. I always believed that I wasn't ready for the 501st until I was "official" for the MEPD too . Here are some pics my buddy took of me suited up. It's an AP suit, SB/MH pack, T-21 with a couple of mods that I purchased from TD-427, Sitharmor pouches, and a GA Pauldron. I feel like a 10 year old waiting for my ID#, whoo hoo! Hope you guys like the pics !!!

Click on the pics to enlarge them...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*EDIT*: Title changed from 521 to 6521!!!

Yep, unfortunately it snows in PA ! Deployment submission photos are recommended to be outside in natural light so the snow was kind of unavoidable .

Looking good Harry! Congrats on getting everything together. I only have one question... is that SNOW at your feet!?

Hands down one of THE best Sandtrooper set ups I have seen, awesome photos there buddy . . . but shouldn't you be wearing Snowtrooper armor? haha j/k

I am very impressed by the AP armor and the couple of other AP sandys I have seen here are equally badass. Do you have info on your Lewis Gun too, it looks terrific. The Lewis is definatley my weapon of choice but options are limited here in the UK so I'l probably have to scratchbuild.

Great work!

TD-427 told me he purchased it by "blasterbuilders". I believe they have the website with the MG-34 scratch templates. I've never scene a Lewis on the web anywhere like mine. The receiver is totally hand carved out of wood. I think the barrel is PVC and bondo'd for the tapered end. There is another inner barrel that runs through the "big" barrel and connects to the wooden receiver. I was impressed by his pics on the RPF but was even more impressed when I received it in the mail. I love it!

I added a swivel for the sling. I didn't like how it was originally mounted. The originator had it connected by the brass butt plate. I also added the "fins" that are between the barrel and receiver. It lacked that detail. The rear sight and brass butt plate appear to be real Lewis parts. The rear sight was mounted backwards so corrected that too. Here is a pic before the two mods as I received it.

Posted Image

Do you have info on your Lewis Gun?

Holy SNOW!

Great looking pictures of such a great Sandtrooper!

You have really outdone yourself, and should be extremely proud. I love the weathering, really top notch and that Lewis is awesome! The pack too is quite impressive - glad to have you on our side!