Round 1, FIGHT!

SethB6025

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know... You contruct a weapon. Look around, can you form some

sort of rudimentary lathe?..."

ok, maybe that's a really left field, but you die-hard trek fans should get it.

Dude, Was that a line from Galaxy Quest? I loved that movie....gotta watch it again now....

Steve

Interesting to hear about the possible connection between Bossk and the Gorn. I always thought that Bossk was a homage to the Gorn or at least inspired by it. I dont think that any pieces of the Gorn costume were used to make Bosk because I remember seeing fairly recent photos of the entire Gorn costume, looking a little worse for wear of course after 40 years but still complete. I dont remeber the story behind it, wether it was up for auction or being diplayed at an exhibition etc. I'l try and find the pics.

I love the Move Along set up too, whats the story behind it? Is it built from a TE costume? The pose really captures the character of the trooper in that scene:y:

"I know... You contruct a weapon. Look around, can you form some

sort of rudimentary lathe?..."

ok, maybe that's a really left field, but you die-hard trek fans should get it.

Dude, Was that a line from Galaxy Quest? I loved that movie....gotta watch it again now....

Steve

Yeap, and it was a parody of the scene in the original Star Trek when Kirk made the sulfur cannon to defeat the Gorn.

man, i can´t find the right words to express my feelings about the MA and exspecially the bossk....

both display are simply breathtaking!

i´ve never seen any display this beautyful!