Round 1, FIGHT!

SethB6025

Okay all, please refrain from posting derogatory statements on our boards. If you feel the need to snipe an individual please do it to them, and not publicly on the forum.

When its public they will want to respond in kind, when they can't, they email me and want me to play feud moderator and I won't do it. There are a handful of personal problems between a couple of people that will never be resolved and do not need drug out on this board every time Trooperexpert is mentioned.

I'm not going to play forum-nanny and edit anyone's posts, but if the shoe fits, please edit your post or at minimum knock it off. Thank you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I'm kind of new to this whole forum and armor thing. I know that there are a lot of big players involved and all of them I would like to shake there hand and tell them thank you ! This has been a childhood dream to be able to have a set of armor ! Thank you TE2 for making this dream come true ! But not just him TE, Braks, TM, AP, MFX , GF, Gino, Seth, Mike H, Jez, RT-Mod and many more have all had a part in this in one way or another ! It just really bums me out when some of these post turn out to be a war zone ! I just don't see the point in it ! As the famous Rodney King once said " can't we just all get along"

'

Point made, thanks Not really, just would like to know the truth behind the material used. i think to me, it looks like the back side of a lemon zester, you know the cheese grater kind of thing.it would be nice if you shared the info on stuff, that i know you have. I have friends in holly wreid that give me tid bits now and then, that i always share.Please do us all the favor and do the same. i know every one here on the forum strives for movie accurcary and would like to know also. so as a reach around to all of us, please share you knowledge, is all i ask. your stuff is very nice and Uber accurate from what i see, so i know you are as anal as me, in search of true perfection. My close friend recently talked with the lady who built all of the bounty hunter suits in ANH and ESB, I got some great info from him on Dengar and Bossk. I am willing to share if you are.

My close friend recently talked with the lady who built all of the bounty hunter suits in ANH and ESB, I got some great info from him on Dengar and Bossk. I am willing to share if you are.

Screw Gino! Tell the rest of us!!! My understanding is that the boutny hunters were thrown together very last minute and haphazardly which is supposedly why so many are rehashes of other costumes. I would love to know more about them!

wow, thats great info´s! thanks for sharing these infos with us!

AND PLEASE ASK FOR BOSSKS BACKPACK FRAME!

could be the same as for the TD´s but i can´t really tell from the pictures a have from his pack!

maybe also please ask if the shoulder bells were taken from a screenused trooper armor without changing anything, that would approve the "continuous strap behind the neck" theory!

The Bossk arms, legs and head came from a old episode off Star Trek, where Captian Kirk fights the lizard creature. they used the old lizard parts and modified them for SW.

i just tried to compare gorn to bossk and i doubt the parts were taken from the star trek costume! anyway, still awesome informations! the space suit seems to be dead-on!

here is a quick comparison:

Posted Image

Posted Image