Some staff changes

SethB6025

Hey everyone, as of today we have a slightly changed staff line-up. Tony "Guns" Sagun will be serving as a forum moderator, and leaving the XO position.

Mike "br00tal" Harrison will be serving as XO, and the "SAA" position is being retired to fall in line with charter language defining official detachment roles.

Marc "the dirty trooper" Simon will be fulfilling the job of Deployment Officer

Rocko and Chris R are still in their same roles as moderator and webmaster, respectively. I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce that I am looking for another member of the webteam so we can operate more smoothly. Everyone on out staff had multiple commitments outside of this forum, so it is easier if a couple people can do a little vs. one person having to do a lot. So, if you are versed in the use of HTML and or PHPbb, and have a little time to spare please drop me a PM.

still sad to hear tony leaving his job as our XO, thanks for serving the empire! it was a pleasure to serve under your command!

congratulations mike, i couldn´t imagine anyone better to follow tony in this position! ready to serve your command!

Periodic change in command is a good thing . . . it keeps the group invigorated and allows those that have served tirelessley to have a rest.

My Congratulations and Thanks go out to everyone involved in the command staff shell game!

Congrats Mike, you'll do fine!

Sorry to see you go Tony. Now you can make more eh, stuff maybe?

You guys all rule! I LOVE THIS PLACE MAN!!!!

Sorry to see me go????

I ain't going no place...just stepping back and letting the young troops run things around here.

Now I'll have time to do more stuffs...wink, smile, wink, wink!

T

Congrats Mike, you'll do fine!

Sorry to see you go Tony. Now you can make more eh, stuff maybe?

You guys all rule! I LOVE THIS PLACE MAN!!!!

Sorry to see me go????

I ain't going no place...just stepping back and letting the young troops run things around here.

Now I'll have time to do more stuffs...wink, smile, wink, wink!

T

Tony, happy to hear that. I'm sure the 'youngsters' will have everything in hand.