No backpacks in Rose Parade

TD5422

THIS SUCKS!!!! And I was just finishing up my MDK Captains Pack for the parade. Oh well, at least I have a new pack now.

Todd

SCG

The cost you save on shipping can now be spent on swag and beverages instead.

That's too bad. Saves on shipping but makes you less distinguishable in the parade. I wonder about ammo pouches if they will consider those to be holsters. My problem is my pouch is riveted to my pack, along with my detonator.

Thermal det? We need thermal dets? Dang. Bad enough I have to remount the shoulder pouch, now I gotta scrounge a det too? :-p

"Um guys, remove those ammo pouches - they're too much like holsters. And put on this det to cover the back. Oh, and those pauldrons are too big. Can you take them off too. Oh, and some of you guys are too dirty. Best just remove all that dirt while you're at it. Ooh, no there's too much black. Can you add drop boxes to look like those SE guys?"

Maybe Lucas can have ILM go back thru the OT one more time and CGI all the blasters and make them squirt guns. Or better yet, FLOWERS! Yeahhhhhh!

Funny, with the word "Wars" in the title, you'd think there's be a few weapons. Hmmmm.

I'm not worried about the RP possibly banning ammo pouches. LFL's instruction about no packs is very clear however - nothing about ammo pouches. Heck they're just oversized wallets for some of us anyway.