Mic tips accurate

Rolf

Well... Ill got the accurate mic tips from keith.

But my question is:

Should they be all black, or like ill have done them whit a silver ring in front (sorry... Ill know bad pic, so if you dont get it ill will post some better pic on it).

Posted Image

yeah, for the most part the insides were left white... the tips showed varying degrees of chipping over use, so you could sand the edge if you so desired. Interestingly, the only tips we're aware of that were painted all black, were on the 'Move Along' helmet, where I think someone actually painted the grill black.

Posted Image

The mic tips i make are not all black. They are made from pure white resin and painted black on the outside only, so the inside is still white. The mesh screens are stainless steel and are also unpainted on the mic tips i make so they are silver.

Some original helmet had the mesh painted black, but i don't offer them that way.

Keith.

The mic tips i make are not all black. They are made from pure white resin and painted black on the outside only, so the inside is still white. The mesh screens are stainless steel and are also unpainted on the mic tips i make so they are silver.

Some original helmet had the mesh painted black, but i don't offer them that way.

Keith.

Keith's hovi mix helmet mic tips are the best money can buy!!!

T

Keith.

Keith's hovi mix helmet mic tips are the best money can buy!!!

T

I second that.You will never find better than Keiths

Ben

Oh me again here whit some better pics, ill got them all black painted.

Ill got two sets of them.

The one on the TD helmet ill paint a silver ring on. Is that accurate or what, or is there many ways to do it like in anh movie.

Ill think the one ill got is from keith/Uk, ill got them for about two years ago.

Regards troops.

Posted Image

Yes, those tips are from me. They are my old ones that i sculpted myself before i done a deal with TE for permission to make the cast off original hovi mix tips.

Keith.

Wow, if your new ones are more accurate ill will like to buy two sets again from you. Pleace pm me on that Keith.

I mounted mine on the inside using paint caps from the great tutorial that Mike has on his website here...

http://www.tk1536.com/armor.html

Go to the "Wiring Up the Helmet" section for the speaker mounting info.

Here is a pic of my speakers prior to gluing the hovi-mix in place. FYI, you have to drill out a nice sized hole in the back of the hovi mix for your speakers to project out through them. I used speakers that were larger than what Mike refers to. The speakers I used fit the inside diameter of the paint caps perfectly. Click on the pic for a bigger image...

Posted Image

Regards Bob!

Harry