And now for some "Imperial Jackass"

no-skillz

Hey guys ,well we did it! The first of many stunts ... Thanks to Double D ,Carlos ,Joe, Alex and Bert for the Ideas and Support..

Here are some vids of saturday

*No shopping carts were harmed in the making of these videos*

I have more ideas in the works...Stay tuned ..

i wanna see a list of broken armor parts

hopefull no legs or arms

Shawn was the only sandy that could kneel down at the D*C parade this year. I had never tried it, and was foolishly optimistic, but um no.

He's got it trimmed just right I guess!

But I'd never thought he could do a forward roll in it..

Agreed. That's the kind of thing you have to know who to share with, but it in the end, who really cares what ANYONE thinks of our stunts? The fact of the matter is that we own that armor and are free to do with it as we please. Secondly, we did that in private, after an event (not during), and away from public view so no one has any reason to complain about it. Not that you have to go and explain yourself to anyone about it!

Im not surprised that people on the legion boards got a bug up their butts about it though, I really dont spend too much time on there myself because there are too many people there that take this hobby way too seriously, and personally, I believe that the day this is no longer fun is the day I should quit. I got my **** chewed over there when I posted a warning to other garrisons to watch their boards for hacks after I noticed the SO getting hacked not 1 month after ours did. And someone got on my **** about making accusations and starting a panick or something stupid like that. WTF?!? You're welcome!!! Oh well, just goes to show that you just cant please everyone, even when youre trying to help them.

I guess what Im trying to say is have fun doing what you do, and if you want to share it, do it with the groups that you know, ie: here and our local boards, and (and this is only a recommendation ), keep the legion boards for business only. But that's just my opinion

Later

OK its back up! LOL Sorry about that guys..

Bert you are right, I just got scared thats all...They were talking crap and trying to get me in trouble by posting the 501st rules of conduct,Screw them! LOL

For anyone who wants to "HATE" on me for this ,please keep it to yourself ...thanks guys for your support ..

Here is the video from saturday night ,"Q" and I did.

ME :

Q:

... ed&search=

this reminds me... me and some of my fellow troopers took some fun pics in a grocery store a few years ago. They were posted on MY personal web site. But as with all things, funny pictures make their rounds on the net.

Well, apparently some ******* PC bastards on the legion council called for blood - literally. They wanted all of us in the pictures kicked out of the 501st. While I took the pictures down to not incriminate my garrison mates, I to this day wave a mighty 'F you' middle finger at those in the legion council who need to lighten the F up.

Oh man, that sucks! I personally thought the shopping cart thing was great.

I've been showing it to people left and right, and grinning the whole time.

After just the bull ride thing, you were on my list of troopers that were heading to D*C that I just had to meet (the other that I didn't get to meet, I actually ran into and saw like 20 times, but he had blond wavy hair, and I didn't recognize the freak ).

So if we both end up making it to MOSI this Saturday, do let me buy you a round after it, just for making those videos if nothing else.

You feel free to keep your video up (well, here anyway), that's coming from the DL/ board admin. If anyone has a problem with it, send them my way. I'm willing to put my head on the chopping block for free speech. Anytime, anywhere.

OK its back up! LOL Sorry about that guys..

Bert you are right, I just got scared thats all...They were talking crap and trying to get me in trouble by posting the 501st rules of conduct,Screw them! LOL

For anyone who wants to "HATE" on me for this ,please keep it to yourself ...thanks guys for your support ..

Enjoy

I was there when he did the stunts and he said he split his knee. If he meant his knee plate or his actual knee, I'm not quite sure.

As for the concern over this, no one got hurt (seriously) and everyone was fully behind it. Would have been more appropriate if he would have been in biker armor though.

At least now we know why all the shopping carts at ENDORMART have that goofed-up wheel.